Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Alexander, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't help he's a young African - American boxer. Which seems to be the most hated category.

Broner, Berto, Ward, Dawson, Dirrell, Bradley, Mayweather, Alexander

Some of the most hated on boxers by the public yet some of the most talented and skilled boxers. Its mostly a style thing.

For some reason this new boxing public generation thinks you should stand in the middle of the ring throwing and brawling till someone falls.

Y'all rather see blood then skill.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      It doesn't help he's a young African - American boxer. Which seems to be the most hated category.

Some of the most hated on boxers by the public yet some of the most talented and skilled boxers. Its mostly a style thing.

For some reason this new boxing public generation thinks you should stand in the middle of the ring throwing and brawling till someone falls.

Berto, Dawson, Bradley, and Alexander are hated because they are fucking boring. The other guys aren't even hated on, besides Floyd/Broner.

No surprise here though, gotta pull the race card whenever possible.

Comment

They are boring because they actually box, not just brawl. Since they box the way they want to get a win and not the way you want to see them box they are boring.

Hence why Rios is highly likeable because he throws skill out the window and just pressures and goes for the KO every time and right now he gets the job done. But when he runs into that one boxer who beats him with skill y'all will cry about it being boring and how dude ran. Its pathetic .

Comment

Yup, Berto, Bradley, and Alexander are super skilled elite tacticians . But nah, it's totally a race thing.
          Last edited by thuggery; 02-06-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Alexander isn't skilled. He has fast hands and is a good spoiler. He's insanely predictable and has bad defense. There's nothing slick and very little skilled about him.

Comment

Guerrero is a better fighter than Alexander, and now that the Berto fight proved he can fight at welterweight I have no hesitation in picking him to beat Alexander.

Comment

Being black has nothing to do with these guys being hated.

Dirrell, Mayweather, Broner and to a certain degree Bradley are heels. They are intentionally acting in a way where people will want to see them KO'd. They are playing a role to make money / fame.

Dawson, Alexander i disliked because they are incredibly boring. Among the most boring fighters that get exposure today.

Ward is not hated at all. Perhaps by a select few but so is Froch, Pacquiao, Marquez, Cotto etc.

Comment

You can say race card.

But the fact is most African Americans box and this is boring to the public now.

So I'm just connecting the style to the race which uses it the most which happens to be the most boring style.

Alexander and the other boxers I name choose to use skill and box to defeat their opponents and they have done a pretty good job (except Berto who I shouldn't had included, just did because he gets hated on he has the least skill out of this list)

While guys like Rios rather get their face beat off to land punches, didn't now boxing turned into a tough man comp.

Alexander aside from the possible Mayweather fight . Will not lose for a long time

Comment

Guerrero makes Alexander his b1tch.

Robert is mentally and physically stronger and is more skilled.

Comment

I'm not gonna argue this point anymore, no one will change their opinions.

I will move on saying Alexander would beat the Ghost.

I will take bets on that fight. In fact aside from.the Floyd fight I will bet on Alexander in his next 5 fights

Comment

Working...
                      X