No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Demetrius Andrade, Freddy Hernandez Are Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Demetrius Andrade, Freddy Hernandez Are Ready

BRONX, NY - The final press conference for this Friday night'sShoBox: The New Generation double-header was held Wednesday afternoon at The Inn at Fox Hollow in Woodbury, New York. Among the fighters in attendance for the large gathering of media were Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade, Freddy "EL Riel" Hernandez, Ray "Tito" Serrano, Cletus "The Hebrew Hammer" Seldin and Alan Gotay along with promoters Joe DeGuardia of Star Boxing and Banner Promotions' Artie Pellulo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dont know what to think about freddy...hes coming of a loss and Andrade really never fought anyone better than Freddy...Andrade may have his hands full if Freddy fights like this is the end of the road for him. Freddy has to win to be someone to recon with!

Comment

I'm be impressed if he KO's Freddy after that beating he sustained from lara

Comment

Good fight right here. Good test for Andrade.

Comment

Andrade via KO

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Andrade via KO
            What round you think?

Comment

I don't know if Andrade is going to knock him out, Andrade is big as hell and looks like he gets real good leverage on his shots not to mention he is very quick so I wouldn't count it out, butI think it would be more likely that he gets a stoppage due to putting a real beating on Hernandez and Hernandez having no real shot to pull it out.

Stoppage or decision Andrade is dominating this fight there is no way around that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                What round you think?
                I think he'll stop him in 6.

Comment

Working...
                X