Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to get into shap... first thing we meed is a planned diet and a planned workout..
    some celebrities use to follow some fast forward techniques to boost their workout ...
    dietbestplan .com

Comment

• Originally posted by hollymoon View Post
      to get into shap... First thing we meed is a planned diet and a planned workout..
      Some celebrities use to follow some fast forward techniques to boost their workout ...
      Dietbestplan .com
      gtfo...........

Comment

• of diary Andre ..
        Let me tell a story .. which recently had a chance to survive .. affiliated with box .. ot

this work for you Merchant anecdote at the upcoming gala naked - salad .. the 23th avenue

jade jersey, my silver pontiac solstice, alloy 16.2 places the driver passenger bucket seats

and so on. (Aug kickin mill on .org, August is .. lol) Ok to shore .. together with Maks

Kellerman, Don Rafael, (boys at around 20mil changing positions on top of who's who on the

bottom). Elapses without an hour's drive slow in thought motto what motivates us just about

everything that is not about boxing. In the end I decided to break the mark monotony roar of

172 horsepower, mixed with sighs plays with each of my two old horses biological ..
        -Gentlemen! -Determination in my voice was like a green light for the rapidly expanding

pupillary butter.
        -I can not get enough! or be accompanied by you, we quickie life and end up on the nearest

tree, or whore you stop? now!
        -Take shut up ass Mark Scoop Malinowsky - Dan replied, wrinkling his forehead, among

others.
        -Oh .. ready .. One goat death - Eagerly Scoop groaned.
        Indolent mental-Whore! - Don consciously grabbed the wheel, loose danger.
        -What I meant you not spinal, but your IQ as **** do not embrace the metaphor topic .. even

if you are stuffed to the brim with smelly green pants in whom parading around the house,

pulling them just below the nipples exposing the limits of his miserable 8 cm, ( I read. org

and slipped those of the individual human being that inche .. If you had the equipment

funded Toma$ Adamczyk these weekly gastroscopy, even 24 hours a day commenting vanished not

be as rigid posture ramrod $ toma and even in the eyes the biggest psychofans on bokser.org

- gay site with gay editorials. .) and the goat shepherd is cycled before picking asbestos.
        -Do-do-well drawled - Mark Scoop, praying in the spirit of the god-dollar by Max not heard

his shameful past ..
        Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately Max heard .. Because his jaw dropped as Tom in 2 rd in

wroclaw .. however, I began to suspect drool ... Whether such practices are on the agenda in

the world of professional boxing? New light on this aspect of throwing a certain szpilberg,

sire, won by the shaft, pregnancy by **** .. and how things are going in mein events? About

this August when we will reach our destination .. But that's another story ... LoL ..

sincerely:
        Dear Mr. Scoop Malinowsky

Comment

• Dear Mr. Scoop Malinowsky
          you ****in bastard

Comment

• I start p90x in a month and im gonna blow this thread apart

Comment

• I'm silently getting into shape. No before/after pics, no shirtless pics on FB. Until I look like I want to look like. I'll make an exception for this one post for the threads sake. Not a full body pic, and tit looking out of place because of arm position.

My diet sucks and I work out in my bedroom BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I'm silently getting into shape. No before/after pics, no shirtless pics on FB. Until I look like I want to look like. I'll make an exception for this one post for the threads sake. Not a full body pic, and tit looking out of place because of arm position.

My diet sucks and I work out in my bedroom BTW.
                You're 6 weeks away from being ripped.

Track your calories, 1600 or less, and get on the pushups and pullups... You're good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  I start p90x in a month and im gonna blow this thread apart
                  Why wait a month?

...and I accept the challenge that I will blow apart your attempt at trying to blow this thread apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Why wait a month?

...and I accept the challenge that I will blow apart your attempt at trying to blow this thread apart.

Day after the superbowl is my start.. its what I did last year.

And I accept your challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      You're 6 weeks away from being ripped.

Track your calories, 1600 or less, and get on the pushups and pullups... You're good to go.
                      I wish it was 6 weeks.

Bro I got to where I am at from mid October. So that's, 11 weeks. It's a lot harder for me because I don't eat enough. I also never really worked out in my life, so this is all new to me. From 2008-October 2012, I didn't lift one dumbbell or do one push up, because of surgeries. I think it'll take more like 6 months from my start date, rather than 6 weeks from now, to get ripped or anything really noticeable.

I do a lot of push ups, and have really picked it up recently, do them routinely. Pull ups not so much, only when I go to my neighbors home where he has pull up bar. None of my doors can hold a pull up bar.

Comment

Working...
                      X