Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Delete Your Own Boxing Scene Account?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Why is it so unreasonable to request my account get deleted? How about we have someone trying to quit crack cocaine live in a home where they produce crack cocaine. Seems reasonable, right? I'm not trying be a jerk. I just want my account deleted.
    Make a thread then post your penis in it addressed to Derranged.

I know. Thank you for looking out. You are a good person. I have just come across some people who keep making fun of me. I get the feeling not many people like me on here. I don't want to put up with this any longer. I appreciate your kind words. You are a good person.
    Don't call anyone in the dome (or don't bump your own thread either) if you are weak-hearted. Better put me on ignore that's a breakthrough because you're the first poster to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Just take a month break and then decide if you want to keep posting here, sometimes we need to recharge our batteries and restart fresh, don't just delete your account, I think you are a good poster, don't let stuff get to you, its not that bad..
      It is that bad. Don't you get it? That dude led* keeps posting pictures of dogs, doo-doo, vomit, garbage, and some lady's dead body on my user page. I like this site, but I will only visit for boxing news. A lot of you dudes are good people, but unfortunately it is the bad ones that have me leaving this place. Thank you for you kind words and for your advice. It's just time for me to ride into the sunset.

Comment

Come on. What are you waiting for? Where are the boxing gods? Strike me down with all your fury and might. Boxing gods. Where are you? I am Prometheus, bringer of fire.

Comment

Boxing gods! There is nothing I desire more than to have my account deleted. Strike me down with your fury and might. I dare you. Or, is it that you serve a god greater than thou. Do you serve your master? Have I miscalculated your power and might? You don't have the guts to strike me down. Boxing gods!

Comment

Why have you forsaken me? Boxing gods! Strike me down! Let me feel your wrath and your fury! Boxing gods!

Comment

Hello? Is there anybody in here?

Comment

Leave Sparkman alone LEAVE HIM ALONE

Comment

It is that bad. Don't you get it? That dude led* keeps posting pictures of dogs, doo-doo, vomit, garbage, and some lady's dead body on my user page. I like this site, but I will only visit for boxing news. A lot of you dudes are good people, but unfortunately it is the bad ones that have me leaving this place. Thank you for you kind words and for your advice. It's just time for me to ride into the sunset.
                  You can turn profile messages off completely. You can also put people on ignore.

Profile privacy:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/pr...php?do=privacy

Add people to ignore list:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/pr...?do=ignorelist

Comment

You can't leave Sparky, you provide entertainment & laughs and you brought those new awards. If you leave, it all leaves with you. Don't do this too us, it's not fair

Comment

dont leave. you cant let trolls get to you. As a man we are built to survive not walk away lets be strong and fighti through the negativity and come out a victor!

Comment

Working...
                      X