Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android starting to get good games on google play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android starting to get good games on google play?

My biggest complaint has been that Apple has better games on the marketplace, that was the only reason I still had any time at all for the iphone.

In the last couple of days Mass Effect: Infiltrator, Broken Sword HD and Final Fantasy 3 have all been released.

Why this is interesting is that it means EA, Square Enix and revolution have all released a AAA title onto google play.

Good news for Android fans, I think the huge success of the Galaxy s3 means that the big studios are going to start taking android a lot more seriously

Only game I have on my s3 is Pumpkins vs Monsters....I love it

It's basically plants vs zombies.

Comment

only games I play on my phone are Kairosoft games

Comment

many people on Android don't really care for games. There's so many other things to do. games are only for when you're bored and when you have an android you're never bored

oh by the way im downloading jelly bean 4.1 as i speak! This is what Android is really about! Games are for kids silly rabbit.

Comment

Gameloft also makes a lot of games for Android.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
            many people on Android don't really care for games. There's so many other things to do. games are only for when you're bored and when you have an android you're never bored

oh by the way im downloading jelly bean 4.1 as i speak! This is what Android is really about! Games are for kids silly rabbit.
            How does that work? Do I need to download it from somewhere and install through my computer or will the update just arrive on my phone?

I think I had to download Froyo and install it through my computer when it first came out for mytouch.

I read that Adobe won't be making a flash for Jelly Bean.

Comment

well i like games, so for me its a good thing

how do i update to jelly bean?

Comment

You're too much, man.

Comment

I'll be honest, that's a bit of a cop out.

The answer for Android not having as many games is people on Android don't play games?

Don't say that's true.

People are people... There's business people on both platforms, kids on both platforms, people who like to play games on both platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I'll be honest, that's a bit of a cop out.

The answer for Android not having as many games is people on Android don't play games?

Don't say that's true.

People are people... There's business people on both platforms, kids on both platforms, people who like to play games on both platforms.
                    damn it's sad how old Roy is looking.

On a side note - i am now seriously interested in making the jump from my current autistic phone to a smart phone. I don't want to pay full price for one....would/could anybody advise to buy used or refurbished just so i am not spending multiple hundreds to find out i don't want or need the thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X