Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul ''Canelo'' Alavrez vs Miguel Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea Quintana's punch resistance isnt all that, but he sure can fight and is game....Kirkland is fun to watch, just easy enough too hit and a shaky enough chin to make it interesting while it lasts....I'd favor Canelo over both...but a fight with Cotto is a pick em...Canelo isnt hard to hit and he doesnt have the speed of Pacquaio or the skills of Mayweather so, Cotto could win with an educated fight plan...he could possibly outbox him

Comment

I don't think it's to soon to talk about Canelo's next fight. A person can be sad about William's tragic accident and pray for his best possible recovery and at the same time be wondering who his replacement will be. These are two seperate things and one has nothing to do with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I don't think it's to soon to talk about Canelo's next fight. A person can be sad about William's tragic accident and pray for his best possible recovery and at the same time be wondering who his replacement will be. These are two seperate things and one has nothing to do with the other.
        my bad, too many beers, you're right

/exit thread

Comment

I hope.kirlland. fpe.those saying irs too soon..

jesalive.and.tjata what matters. leta get back to.bpzing.

Comment

let's do it. who else can they put on a ppv? please no quintana. thats a joke. kirkland is out. cotto/canelo is the fight.

Comment

Too soon... you guys are idiots, seriously. Is Paul Williams reading this, his family? They have more things to worry about and while we knew who he was we have no emotional relationship to this guy it isn't offensive and if you are then don't open the thread.

Why people are even thinking of this match up is beyond me, Canelo beat a COMPLETELY washed up Mosley and who before that? A slew of never was and bums, but somehow him against Cotto is a smart career move? They were putting him in there with Williams who lost his last fight... Also saying he won't go in there against Lara... WTF is wrong with some of you seriously. Lara beat Williams but come on, it was his first fight after the Sergio loss and he is a sucker for a left hand. Stop underrating Cotto and overrating Lara for real, you guys make it seem like he kills Cotto and would get slaughtered by Lara WTF, idiots total idiots.

Kirkland is the best choice IMO, he had a good showing against Angulo and he is known somewhat by the Mexican fanbase for that win. It would also make a great fight IMO, not PPV worthy (neither was Williams) and I won't be ordering it but I'll definitely watch on HBO the next week. GBP isn't about to let Canelo lose so I'll go with Canelo winning but he's been so untested who knows how good his chin/resolve and heart are. Kirkland will bring that out from him, Canelo needs to step up and this is a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                my bad, too many beers, you're right

/exit thread
                Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                I hope.kirlland. fpe.those saying irs too soon..

jesalive.and.tjata what matters. leta get back to.bpzing.
                ^

You two drinking together?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  They were putting him in there with Williams who lost his last fight...
                  Sooooo you think Williams lost his fight to Ishida? Either that or you didn't know Williams fought already after the Lara fight. You obviously don't know **** about boxing either way. Therefore the rest of your post is invalid.

Comment

Canelo vs Cotto? Nah, Cotto would be way too much for ginger right now, Canelo needs more experience.

Next best thing would be Canelo vs. Vanes - I think that would be a great fight.....

Comment

Pacian, I am very sad about Paul Williams, he is very good fighter and a good man. From everything I have read he invested his earnings wisely and should be OK moneywise hopefully at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X