Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Believes He Just Might End Liam Smith's Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Believes He Just Might End Liam Smith's Career

LIAM WILLIAMS wants to put a huge question mark over the future of bitter rival Liam Smith when they clash on Saturday. They will battle it out in a highly-anticipated super-welterweight rematch at Newcastle's Metro Arena. The grudge match follows the controversial victory by Smith in their first clash in April when Williams retired at the end of the ninth with a cut eye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That, I wouldn't mind. I'm repelled by the Smith brothers' personalities. Except maybe Callum but it's only because he has none.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this one

Comment

cant wait for this, i hope he does tbh, Smith is a c*nt and that stoppage last fight was BS, deliberate headbutt caused the cut

Btw does anyone know whats up with Williams weird eye spasm? i never noticed it before...its really bad:

Comment

mlac had it since a kid i think

Comment

So why's this for some WBO B/S instead of Liam Williams's Lonsdale belt??..

Comment

Final eliminator for WBO no.1 ranking

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              So why's this for some WBO B/S instead of Liam Williams's Lonsdale belt??..
              Because this is a Final eliminator for WBO no.1 ranking, if Liam Smith makes the weight and does the process properly this time, it should be a great scrap. I think Williams has the edge in combinations but Smith has a better inside style.

This is a World title eliminator fight so British title not relevant. At 154 lbs there are some monsters so this WBO route really is the best chance to win a world title for both fighters. Smith won the vacant title and lost it to Canelo, anyway the loser of this fight will find themselves at the back of a long queue of contenders in the 154 division. Good luck to both but i'm saying Williams just on points but don't be surprised if there is a KO from either fighter. Great Fight looking forward to it.

Comment

I sure hope not. We'll miss out on soooooo many good fights without Beefy around.

Comment

Working...
                X