No announcement yet.

Conor just touched Floyd's bald head in London lolololol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor just touched Floyd's bald head in London lolololol

That's a 10-8 round for Conor. Floyd letting Conor touch him like that is a wimp move. Floyd should have retaliated. That's a wimp move. Conor crossed the line, and he didn't do jack shyit. Pure Gold.

Conor: I own you son!!

Not only did Conor touch his bald head. He shook it to add insult to injury. Comedy Gold.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2017, 08:00 PM.

Conor even teased his hoe daughter and Floyd sat there like a cuck.

Comment

He's already done what Pacquiao couldn't.

Comment

Blah blah floyd is gonnq destroy the great white hope in august

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
          Conor even teased his hoe daughter and Floyd sat there like a cuck.
          Dang! That's a pussay move by floyd not even retaliating after that insult. If he really is a thug. That should have been enough to start a brawl.

Floyd lost this round just by taking those below the belt punches.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            Blah blah floyd is gonnq destroy the great white hope in august
            lol cool your jets. We all know floyd will win the match, but he lost the trash talk. That's all this thread is about. McGregor making his daughter sing, McGregor Touching his bald head is enough for any grown man to retaliate. But he didn't. That is embarrassing in itself lmao

You know why he didn't retaliate? He knows in a street fight, McGregor will bust him up so bad, Floyd had to stay timid and take those insults like a pussay hehe! Floyd couldn't find Bayless to save his sorry ass hahaha!

WTFOOOOK is this! hahahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              lol cool your jets. We all know floyd will win the match, but he lost the trash talk. That's all this thread is about. McGregor making his daughter sing, McGregor Touching his bald head is enough for any grown man to retaliate. But he didn't. That is embarrassing in itself lmao

You know why he didn't retaliate? He knows in a street fight, McGregor will bust him up so bad, Floyd had to stay timid and take those insults like a pussay hehe! Floyd couldn't find Bayless to save his sorry ass hahaha!
              Or, because if they started fighting before the match they don't get paid...

I really don't get this "in a street fight" ****, do your guys' street fights not involve knives, guns, broken bottles, bats, heavy objects, gang beat downs, or what?

Where are all these 1 on 1 honorable no weapons "street fights" sounds more like fake fighting with rules to me... "peeleft:

That said, i agree with you it is a ***** move to let him grab your head and not at least pretend to be mad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                Or, because if they started fighting before the match they don't get paid...

I really don't get this "in a street fight" ****, do your guys' street fights not involve knives, guns, broken bottles, bats, heavy objects, gang beat downs, or what?

Where are all these 1 on 1 honorable no weapons "street fights" sounds more like fake fighting with rules to me... "peeleft:

That said, i agree with you it is a ***** move to let him grab your head and not at least pretend to be mad about it.
                No their are a lot of pre-fight build up that had some brawls in the press conference before the real fight. This was a pussay move by Floyd. You just can't accept it.

I have a daughter myself. IF someone makes my daughter sing like that. Win or lose I'll retaliate. That's how a man should react. Floyd did nothin' LMAO

Not even a curse word. Nothin' SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

WTFOOOOK is this! hahahahaha!!

Could you ever imagine someone saying something about Mike Tysons daughter? That guy walked into a crowd of Lewis's crew by himself and bit the **** out of him just for looking at him. What on earth would he have done if someone disrespected his child?
                  Last edited by NahMean; 07-14-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Could you ever imagine someone saying something about Mike Tysons daughter? That guy walked into a crowd of Lewis's crew by himself and bit the **** out of him just for looking at him. What on earth would he have done if someone disrespected his child?
                    Exactly. If It was a prime Tyson was in there, Tyson would have fuvked up McGregor with in seconds. No wonder Tyson calls Floyd a scared little man lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X