No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Shows His Grit in Overcoming Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    judah's still a 4 round fighter. he just pretended the last 4 were the first 4.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Did you forget the Garica knocked Khan out in 4? Garica beat Khan and Zab. Matthysse didn't even beat Zab.
      I love how you pretend you aren't trying to hype up Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        judah's still a 4 round fighter. he just pretended the last 4 were the first 4.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          He didn't get exposed he controlled the rounds and kept his composure his chin is granite the cut from the headbutts looked like it bothered him other then that he did a great job
          Get off his dick..

He got exposed by an old Judah...same one who got schooled and knocked out by khan.

Garcia looses to peterson, maidanna, bradley, jmm, kotelnik etc..

Guys just not that good

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            He didn't get exposed he controlled the rounds and kept his composure his chin is granite the cut from the headbutts looked like it bothered him other then that he did a great job
            Get off his dick..

He got exposed by an old Judah...same one who got schooled and knocked out by khan.

Garcia looses to peterson, maidanna, bradley, jmm, kotelnik,mattysee etc..

Guys just not that good

Comment

this thread is going full ******

garcia is a limited fighter, only d*ck riders would say otherwise

Comment

Hey guys lets face it. Danny Garcia hasn't fought a top tier fighter yet. Morales was a shell of his former self, Judah is out of his prime, and khan's punch resistance is that of a 3 year old. I believe once Garcia gets in there with tougher opposition, he will be exposed....just like Judah exposed him....The difference between the matthyse fight with zab is that Lucas didn't get rocked like Garcia did. Lucas has good offense and defense. He took too long to start throwing in that fight with zab. I still had him winning. At the end of it, I think Danny is being a little over hyped. He reminds me of the Puerto Rican version of Andre berto. Over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  When you make comments like Garcia was gassed.... Garcia was "exposed" which is stupid. Play the tape back. Garcia beat the **** out of Zab the entire fight. By Round 10, 11, he's wore out. That's credible. Zab took a beating, and Garcia delivered it, therefore should be spent. Say what you want if you're just not a Garcia fan, your boy Zab took an old fashion a** whipping tonight, and he's not saying to much on the heels of it either.
                  Right... Garcia controlled the fight -- but into the late rounds he eased the pressure... But Garcia fought back into the 12th round...
                  (I'm not a Garcia fan)

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Get off his dick..

Guys just not that good
                    And you better get off Khan's dick.
                    It's hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                      Get off his dick..

Guys just not that good
                      Your point is irrelevant, Khan has been exposed by let's see, Prescott, Garcia, Maidana, PEDerson, I mean the list goes on and on, yet you like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X