No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Bro you're asking people to be intelligent... especially guys like AD and BigDunn and MHoe Bruh who hate cop and think BLM is a legit organization...

They do training where the mom comes out of a car with the baby in her hand.... she waits until the cop gets close... pulls out a gun and kills the cop.

You guys are all morons for defending criminals... This **** is inane.
    Where have any of us posted we hate police? If any of us think BLM is a legitimate organization, how does that impact this thread?

The thing you wrote about the training BLM does is absolutely untrue. No rational, normal American actually believes this about BLM. You must really hate black people if you truly believe what you typed.

Which one of us defended the criminals? Saying the police response was over the top in no way is a defense of any criminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by the big dunn View Post
      this is just how i and my friends have been taught to deal with cops from our parents.
      they *****ed up!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Where have any of us posted we hate police? If any of us think BLM is a legitimate organization, how does that impact this thread?

The thing you wrote about the training BLM does is absolutely untrue. No rational, normal American actually believes this about BLM. You must really hate black people if you truly believe what you typed.

Which one of us defended the criminals? Saying the police response was over the top in no way is a defense of any criminal.
        Cops get the benefit of the doubt because THEY'RE SWORN PEACE OFFICERS.

If you don't think a cop is on the streets to protect and to serve then YOU... my friend... are apart of the major problem we have in this country.

If your ass got guns pulled on you... you were doing dumb ass ****.... If I even believe it....

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Yawn, you bore me with your psychotic posts. I didnt defend the suspects. Not once.

As usual, you make up your own reality. Im gonna wish you a good mental health day.
          Boy, I been owning your ass in every debate we have. You always come off ******ed and claiming victim hood.

Go sit at the kiddie table.

Comment

they *****ed up!
            How did they f-ck up if I am still alive?

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Cops get the benefit of the doubt because THEY'RE SWORN PEACE OFFICERS.

If you don't think a cop is on the streets to protect and to serve then YOU... my friend... are apart of the major problem we have in this country.

If your ass got guns pulled on you... you were doing dumb ass ****.... If I even believe it....
            We have decades of evidence that they violate their sworn oath regularly. I posted in this thread the list of cops who kept their jobs despite committing criminal offenses. We have decades of evidence that "good cops" do not report illegal activity of their coworkers. Why will you not acknowledge this?

Where did I post they aren't? The problem we have is when the commit crimes and engage in illegal activity you still give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't doing anything. Of course you will refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts your beliefs. Besides, reading your lies about BLM it's clear what you are really about.

Comment

they *****ed up!
              That mentality is why they live in squalor in war zones, and why that isnt going to change anytime soon.

Let them ruin their lives, and their descendants lives, because of their blind racism, stupidity, and pig-headedness.

No skin off my nose.

I'll continue living a nice life in a safe neighborhood with my wife, my friends, and my toys.

Comment

• Dunn I just took the high road instead of completely destroying you. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Yawn, you bore me with your psychotic posts. I didnt defend the suspects. Not once.

As usual, you make up your own reality. Im gonna wish you a good mental health day.
                  At this point its very clear what his deal is. If cops kill, shoot, beat up or commit any illegal activity against people of color, he is ok with it because it doesn't occur too often. Same as ghostofdempsey, 1bad65 and some others.

There is no fixing that type of mentality. They don't care about the situation because the cops don't behave like this in their neighborhoods and treat them this way.

The country is full of people like him who will never change because they are happy the system works the way it does.

Comment

Dunn I just took the high road instead of completely destroying you. You're welcome.
                    Nah.

He's another one whose never wrong.

Just ask him.

I'll guarantee he cant cite even one instance of him arguing a point and then conceding it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      How did they f-ck up if I am still alive?
                      BECAUSE POLICE PROTECT YOU!!!!!

hahahahhahahahahahahahah... ****er just owned himself.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      We have decades of evidence that they violate their sworn oath regularly. I posted in this thread the list of cops who kept their jobs despite committing criminal offenses. We have decades of evidence that "good cops" do not report illegal activity of their coworkers. Why will you not acknowledge this?

Where did I post they aren't? The problem we have is when the commit crimes and engage in illegal activity you still give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't doing anything. Of course you will refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts your beliefs. Besides, reading your lies about BLM it's clear what you are really about.
                      Dunn.. you are a PROVEN racist.... This is undebatable regardless of what you want to say.

You have decades of proof of what?? LMAO. Buddy... We have DECADES AND DECADES of proof of doctors, lawyers, anybody committing horrible crimes that hurt people....

Crooked cops are the EXCEPTION... You've been told a lie you're entire life man... You don't want to accept it. You're a victim. You defend criminal behavior. You look more and more like a complete idiot the more you post man...

And I'd still drop your fat ass real quick......

Comment

Working...
                      X