It's official. GGG fans the most sensitive on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Only losers use red k.
    When are you ever going to give me some green BIATCH?!

Comment

man its like you call for him to fight other good fighters in the division and they are ready to jump off a bridge lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        ZERO red K's from my AJ topics the past 2 weeks

FOUR red K's from my GGG topics. And got called racist twice for criticizing him.

And those who gave me the Red K's don't bother trying to respond. You're on ignore
        Maybe it's because you are a maniac when it comes to GGG. Everyday you start 4 or 5 threads trashing him in every possible way until there is nothing left bad to say about him because you have already said it. Then you start in again trashing him some more with the same sht you trashed him with last week and the week before that. You are an annoying broken record. If you trashed AJ that hard you would get an equal number of red Ks but you are a GGG hating fool and hating on him is what you live for apparently. If you don't like him say it once and be done with it. But you never stop. Your obsession with hating GGG is insane but there are a few others who seem to hate GGG almost as much as you do. You could start a GGG hate club and you could be the president of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You cool. Tell your fellow GGG fanatics to calm down
          Why don't you calm down yourself and limit yourself to one GGG hating thread a week instead of 5 a day?

Comment

ggg fans wear red hats, white hoods, calvin klein underwear and watch NASCAR with those weird hats that can hold two beer cans....budweiser probably.

Also, they shoot up schools and do you remmeber when Bernard Hopkins got KTFO of the ring by Joe Smith JR hahahaha!!!

Comment

I just purchased a video of mc cobra and GGG exchanging oral favors .As a member of his fan club I cannot release it.But I can tell you GGG has skills.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                man its like you call for him to fight other good fighters in the division and they are ready to jump off a bridge lol
                And GGG haters like you are ready to jump off a bridge if GGG does get the rematch next. You are afraid he will beat Canelo and that's a GGG hater's worst nightmare. I am all for GGG fighting other good fighters AFTER he fights Canelo. You would prefer the rematch gets put off until he is 40 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  ggg fans wear red hats, white hoods, calvin klein underwear and watch NASCAR with those weird hats that can hold two beer cans....budweiser probably.

Also, they shoot up schools and do you remmeber when Bernard Hopkins got KTFO of the ring by Joe Smith JR hahahaha!!!
                  It must be painful and down right humiliating to be so envious and jealous of certain people and or races.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post

You are a pittipating moron. He has lots of fans because he is a good exciting fighter who knocks guys out in he ring and is a good guy out of the ring. That you describe his fans the way you do only shows you to be a clueless idiot. Go watch kiddie cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      And GGG haters like you are ready to jump off a bridge if GGG does get the rematch next. You are afraid he will beat Canelo and that's a GGG hater's worst nightmare. I am all for GGG fighting other good fighters AFTER he fights Canelo. You would prefer the rematch gets put off until he is 40 years old.
                      so wanting to see him fight other good fighters makes me a hater?????? I actually think he beats Andrade and charlo but I cant want to see the fights????? he fought rolls ok the easy fight is out of the way, canelo aint fighting him next, so now what?

Comment

Working...
                      X