Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All British/Euro fan boys please stand up.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Not a Wilder thread.
    Wilder is a complete bum and a one-trick pony who has fought nothing but tomato cans his whole career.

Josh is that guy. If Wilder had fought all those Josh fought in his first 23 fights, he'd have close to 5 losses now. It's just facts.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Wilder is a complete bum and a one-trick pony who has fought nothing but tomato cans his whole career.

Josh is that guy. If Wilder had fought all those Josh fought in his first 23 fights, he'd have close to 5 losses now. It's just facts.
      Stop projection. You are still in the initial stages of grief, denial. Soon u can work thru other steps to acceptance.

I haven't even mentioned Wilder. His bad for not being the one to detail the hype train. Mr Swole is not that guy. Another British bum exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
        Yup

I do have a theory about something that may have been wrong with AJ but **** it he's going to have to go out there in the rematch. Andy Ruiz is the champ now and it's on Joshua to try redeem himself

Long live the new king
        Exactly, no point dwelling about now, he needs to come back and prove himself!

Comment

And take the L. Y'all been talking ish for years. Claiming boys are ducking and don't want to see ur Golden fighter. Mr. Swole.

Mr. Swole got knocked out by a cat I never heard of before. And he's fat and short to make it more rich.

Listen, when u come to the states you not getting saved generally by home town refs with fast 10 counts, or the Calzahge treatment. No 2 mins to recover, or none of that BS.

Alot of you lads will fade back to Oblivion but for those who grit their teeth and take it, hold the L.

Damn green teeths. If Annie comes out if hiding I need a Joshua bumming thread in the Lounge. Please and thank you.
          Just started watching boxing this year huh ? Welcome to the sport.

You pretty much exposed yourself when you admitted you never heard of Ruiz before .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Just started watching boxing this year huh ? Welcome to the sport.

You pretty much exposed yourself when you admitted you never heard of Ruiz before .
            Bietch I been watch boxing for 20 plus years. Because I don't know every single fighter I am a newbie. GTFO guy.

Never saw this fat jiggly guy before but he can throw hands.

Comment

Stop projection. You are still in the initial stages of grief, denial. Soon u can work thru other steps to acceptance.

I haven't even mentioned Wilder. His bad for not being the one to detail the hype train. Mr Swole is not that guy. Another British bum exposed.
              I said what I said. Wilder is a complete bum, lol.

Comment

Wow. These idiots are acting as if it's Wilder who KO'd AJ.
                Ruiz had the balls to fight AJ. Wilder had none.
                So quit this stupid celebration and instead mourn for the loss of
                your hero's retirement paycheck.

Wilder is the biggest joke in boxing today.

Comment

We don't need to big our guys up, they do all their talking for themselves. Nice to see the haters coming out taking a swing at one of the rare chances they get. It may be a while before you get this opportunity again, after all.
                  Congrats to Ruiz, a very worthy and likeable champion.

Comment

And take the L. Y'all been talking ish for years. Claiming boys are ducking and don't want to see ur Golden fighter. Mr. Swole.

Mr. Swole got knocked out by a cat I never heard of before. And he's fat and short to make it more rich.

Listen, when u come to the states you not getting saved generally by home town refs with fast 10 counts, or the Calzahge treatment. No 2 mins to recover, or none of that BS.

Alot of you lads will fade back to Oblivion but for those who grit their teeth and take it, hold the L.

Damn green teeths. If Annie comes out if hiding I need a Joshua bumming thread in the Lounge. Please and thank you.
                    Well if you had never heard of Andy Ruiz what kind of Boxing fan are you? And we called Wilder and Ortiz duckers because they both ducked Anthony Joshua. Regardles of last night they ducked him. I bet both wouldnt be so hesitant to face him now but thats the sign of a pure ducker.

After that piece of **** perfomance last night i still hold Joshua in a higher regard than Wilder. The mans a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Well if you had never heard of Andy Ruiz what kind of Boxing fan are you? And we called Wilder and Ortiz duckers because they both ducked Anthony Joshua. Regardles of last night they ducked him. I bet both wouldnt be so hesitant to face him now but thats the sign of a pure ducker.

After that piece of **** perfomance last night i still hold Joshua in a higher regard than Wilder. The mans a disgrace.
                      Shut ur weak ass up crying. "Uhhhh!!!U must not watch boxing cause u don't know the 5 contender in a division that's been weak for 15 years and just now starting to pop."

Like I said GTFO of here. I don't care about ur opinion about my fanhood. Probably watched more boxing than you by factors.

Unfortunately I have things to do, I don't have the luxury of knowing the 10th contender in every weak division. Get off my dick chump.

Shout to fat bruh. He ko buff bruh. R u a Euro? If so hold that L with fake Euro class u chump
                      Last edited by jsmith_tsu; 06-02-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X