Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb boxing fans saying Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather if he beats Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Nunbers don't lie

Pac
    8 division champ
    5 division lineal champ
    3x FOY
    FOTD

floyd
    5 division champ
    3 division lineal champ
    2x FOY
    FOTD nominee

The evidences are overwhelming on who's greater between the 2.
    Floyd has lineal titles in 4 weight classes.

130 (lineal), 135 (Ring/lineal), 147, 2x (Ring/lineal), 154 (Ring/Lineal).

Floyd was also the Ring/Lineal champ at 147 and 154 at the same time from 2013 through 2015. Last time a boxer held two lineal titles at the same time was when Henry Armstrong held the 135 and 147 Lineal titles in 1938, 75 years prior to 2013. While Pacquiao’s feat of 8 divisional championships has never been done, Mayweather’s feats are no small feats either.

Comment

Nah The senator will beat the prime thurman.

Question is, what is your excuse to downplay pac next opponent? I'm 101% sure you have plenty of excuses ready just to downplay pac opponent even if it's crawford or Spence. lmao.
      My excuse? He won't get past Thurman so why would he fight Crawford or Spence If he wanted Spence, he shouldn't have pretended to want him instead of Thurman.
      Last edited by travestyny; 05-31-2019, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        My excuse? He won't get past Thurman so why would he fight Crawford or Spence If he wanted Spence, he shouldn't have pretended to want him instead of Thurman.
        We'll see after july 20 I'm 101% sure that you have an excuses ready on why the past his prime, old and a part time boxer beat the young and prime thurman. lmao.

Comment

It's been a while since we've seen Pactards come out of the woodwork like this.

How cute that their only reason for watching boxing is back in the limelight for a little while.

Comment

We'll see after july 20 I'm 101% sure that you have an excuses ready on why the past his prime, old and a part time boxer beat the young and prime thurman. lmao.
            And if he loses, will you give Thurman full credit for beating the Pacquiao that you think wins 101%?

Comment

And if he loses, will you give Thurman full credit for beating the Pacquiao that you think wins 101%?
              as long as it's not controversial i will give thurman full credit for beating pac. For me he's the UNDISPUTED no. 1 Welterweight of the world.

Comment

as long as it's not controversial i will give thurman for beating pac. For me he's the UNDISPUTED no. 1 Welterweight of the world.
                Who is the #1 undispulted welter? Thurman?

Let's see what "controversial" excuse you come up with when he loses. Should be interesting. I'm guessing we'll have some more slow motion videos.

Comment

Floyd ducked thurman at 36 years old, so don't belittle the fact Pac is even fighting thurman, regardless if Pac wins

Comment

Who is the #1 undispulted welter? Thurman?

Let's see what "controversial" excuse you come up with when he loses. Should be interesting. I'm guessing we'll have some more slow motion videos.
                    What's interesting is your excuses just to downgrade pacs win after july 20.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Floyd ducked thurman at 36 years old, so don't belittle the fact Pac is even fighting thurman, regardless if Pac wins
                      Riiight. I'm sure we all believe you.

No one takes you seriously when it comes to Floyd, so just stop the bullshlt. If Floyd ducked Thurman, did Pac duck Crawford and Spence? Enlighten us, ol' wise one.

Comment

Working...
                      X