View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 09:04 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2084 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20.23
Total Points: 29,623.47
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmc87 View Post
What truth?

Like how Spence has no contract yet chooses not to fight the #1 fighter in the world, Terrence Crawford?
That has nothing to do with Spence or Crawford. They are pawns on a chessboard. Its about Haymon and Arum. And why should Haymon help Arum after what he pulled during the Wilder Fury rematch negotiations?
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote