Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: When I Kicked Klitschko's Ass - I Became Heavyweight King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: When I Kicked Klitschko's Ass - I Became Heavyweight King

Tyson Fury has no doubt that he remains as the top dog to beat in the heavyweight division. Back in November of 2015, Fury shocked the sport when he traveled to Germany and won a twelve round unanimous decision over Wladimir Klitschko. But then Fury took off for over two years, due to substance abuse issues and other problems related to his mental health.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was good old fashioned mind f**k to be fair

You can’t take that away from fury ... would have been nice to see a rematch without the use of french wild boar though

Comment

Klitschko. That's the only thing the dude has in his resume. He ducked the rematch by going into self-induced depression. The same way he ducked Wilder by taking the Schwarz fight. Dude got some history ducking

Comment

That's true fat Fury and now you are a boxing bum living in the past. Fighting tomato cans for living and lying about some fake lineal belt. Sad what have you become fat Fury.

Comment

And when you dropped ALL the belts without defending them, failed drug tests, retired, became a drug/drunk addict, had a mental breakdown then came back to box garbage like Pianeta, Seferi and Schwarz, you became nothing more than a joke.

Comment

Tyson Fury lost his marbles again.

This fraud's mental illness is now being exploited by what Tyson claimed was taking over his brains in 2016 '' a Reptilian-jew from another dimension '' ( his word not mine) .

When Bob Arum found out that Tyson Fury was institutionalized Arum quickly sought to sign Tyson and now encourages Fury to defend his imagined 'linear' title against bums as a PPV to halfwits in the UK at 4 in the morning.
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 05-13-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

it's a better win by a mile than any of the other heavies have.

He's not wrong

Comment

Fury acts like he beat MUHAMMAD ALI!! Lol. Kit was over the hill when he loss to him. Sad if thats the only win that stands out on ur resume.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
                  Fury acts like he beat MUHAMMAD ALI!! Lol. Kit was over the hill when he loss to him. Sad if thats the only win that stands out on ur resume.
                  And the fight was very very close

Comment

Why do I have a feeling this is Fury's Carl Froch equivalent to "I knocked out Groves in front of 80,000 screaming fans at Wembley"?

Comment

Working...
                    X