OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    He plays to the NRA crowd.

His views on guns however are not of a purely pro gun conservative.

More a politician playing for votes from pro gun conservatives.

1. He banned bump stocks. I dont care about bump stocks but to ban an accessory to a firearm is even worse than banning firearms.

He did it just for pr. Banning bump stocks will do nothing to stop crime and goes against the very principles of the 2nd amendment.

2. He's talking about banning "silencers" aka suppressors.

He's watched too many movies. He thinks suppressors makes guns silent and is for assassins and stuff.

3. His views on assault rifles. He has stated in interviews in the past that he doesn't like or doesnt believe ppl need assault rifles.

First, assault rifles are already illegal. Real assault rifles are automatic. He's talking about semi auto rifles like the Democrats do.

Second, he has a gun and just because ppl want or need a different kind of gun as he owns doesnt mean ppl dont need those guns.

Either way, his preference on guns or what he thinks ppl should have or want is irrelevant to the 2nd amendment.
    I know you act like you dont care when asked but do you have links to any of this?
    I'm pretty sure dems were screaming ban bump stocks. The gun forum I'm on supported the ban. I dont agree with the ban but it is what it is.
    As for the rest I'd like to see some links so I can learn what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      I know you act like you dont care when asked but do you have links to any of this?
      I'm pretty sure dems were screaming ban bump stocks. The gun forum I'm on supported the ban. I dont agree with the ban but it is what it is.
      As for the rest I'd like to see some links so I can learn what you're talking about.
      Silencers thing is new. Just Google it.

The "assault" rifles thing, I remember in an old interview.

I think it was the same interview where he was talking about his snub nose .38 revolver he owns.

I dont really care about the bump stocks thing but it is what it is.

Obviously I'll take trump over billary or Bernie. Especially on gun rights.

But he is not pro gun as we'd want him to be.

But...... thankfully all his justices seem to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Free trade is not a liberal thing. It's a conservative issue.

Liberals in principle oppose free trade just like they dont like the free market.

Liberals love taxes and tariffs. Liberals are also pro labor unions which want taxes on foreign trade imports.

You're confusing Clinton and Obama policies as automatic liberal policies. Also disregarding they were approved with conservative Republican congress.

Democrat doesnt always mean liberal. Just like Republican doesnt always mean conservative.
        What the bloody hell are you talking about.

Comment

• How did people expect Iran to act after we reniged on a deal with them and then placed sanctions on them? Did they expect Iran to keep abiding by a deal we are no longer a part of?

This behavior was predicted when we pulled out of the deal. This is the exact reaction the US wanted.

But I still have faith in Trump he won't start a war with Iran. Trump doesn't seem like a war hawk to me. He talks big but his actions have shown otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            How did people expect Iran to act after we reniged on a deal with them and then placed sanctions on them? Did they expect Iran to keep abiding by a deal we are no longer a part of?

This behavior was predicted when we pulled out of the deal. This is the exact reaction the US wanted.
            Attacking our nation's military hardware is not an appropriate response to sanctions and pulling out of a (stupid) deal.

Surely you arent arguing it is.....

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But I still have faith in Trump he won't start a war with Iran. Trump doesn't seem like a war hawk to me. He talks big but his actions have shown otherwise.
            Tell that to those Russians at that airfield we bombed.

As to a war, I dont think you'll get one. I think Trump will respond with such overwhelming force that Iran will be begging for mercy and we wont need boots on the ground.

I'd even wager if he strikes Iran, he'll hit every nuclear site we know of in the process.

I do know Trump wont handle Iran like your guy did, ie sending the mullahs pallets of American tax dollars.

Comment

• US has been begging for a reaction and got one

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                US has been begging for a reaction and got one
                Begging? If we were begging we would have gone to war long before this.

Was Japan begging also?

Comment

Begging? If we were begging we would have gone to war long before this.

Was Japan begging also?
                  Reneged on an agreement, imposed sanctions and now spying on them

What has Iran done to the US?

In fact, give me one good reason why the US is in the Middle East

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Reneged on an agreement, imposed sanctions and now spying on them

What has Iran done to the US?

In fact, give me one good reason why the US is in the Middle East
                    Oh you want them to have nukes eh? While they chant death to America right.
                    I'm guessing your against NK being "spied on" also eh?

Comment

Oh you want them to have nukes eh? While they chant death to America right.
                      I'm guessing your against NK being "spied on" also eh?
                      Name one country that Iran has attacked in the last 100 years

Meanwhile, the US has nukes and is always at war for insert bs reason here

Gotta keep those donor $ rolling in

Comment

Working...
                      X