Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

By Keith Idec - Four days before George Khalid Jones boxed Beethaeven Scottland, Jones told a reporter that he trained so hard, "I hope I don't kill nobody." Six days after Jones stopped Scottland in the 10th round of their televised fight in June 2001, Scottland died. He was just 26 years old, a married father of t...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like I said yesterday Wilder would never be the same if that shit happened for real. He would be mentally messed up.

Comment

How insecure must Wilder be to say poop this dumb? So knocking guys out cold isn’t enough? You gotta go one better? It’s at best childish; at worst sick and demented.

Comment

It was all fun and games why you got to make it real boxingscene

Comment

He mite be the one to end up dead. Don't play with God like that. Deontay sometimes talks too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Cen fath? View Post
            How insecure must Wilder be to say poop this dumb? So knocking guys out cold isn’t enough? You gotta go one better? It’s at best childish; at worst sick and demented.
            It's called "selling" and it's meant to get attention. Worked on you.

Comment

Messed Nigel Benn up too .....

Remember reading he tried to take his own life after what happened to mcclellan

We all know what can happen.... saying you want it to happen is cooked

Comment

Wilder gonna call Jones "an uppity negro" now

Comment

I like Deontay but this whole thing is just dumb on his part. There have been great fighters who were never the same after killing a man in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    It was all fun and games why you got to make it real boxingscene
                    DaNeutral.

Hello Fannon International!

Comment

Working...
                    X