Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Grinds Hard For Breazeale Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breazeale will be Stiverned (2nd time around). It wont be competitive.

Why all the hate for Wilder?

Comment

He's bulked up, this idiot is taking the training camp seriously.

Comment

2rd KO for WilDer

Comment

Look at his shoulders and you see why he punches so hard

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Look at his shoulders and you see why he punches so hard

Got nothing to do with that. He has the power he has because of his athleticism, agility and his unusual 'technique'. His shoulders are normal for an athlete his size. They look 'big' because of how ridiculously skinny his legs are.

Comment

.... "With fronts of brass, and feet of clay" (Byron)...

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                Clown, dosser, chump...would gladly stream this fight come fight night or watch later on YouTube, Not worth my money or my time...how many tickets has this sham sold till this day?

Fight isnt on PPV. Pretty sure I read he didnt think it was ppv worthy.
                Atleast he isnt like all these other guys that put every bum they fight on ppv to make us pay

Comment

Originally posted by Nino250ex View Post
                  Fight isnt on PPV. Pretty sure I read he didnt think it was ppv worthy.
                  Atleast he isnt like all these other guys that put every bum they fight on ppv to make us pay
                  Still wouldn’t watch if it was free, Wilder disgusts me, he wants a body in the ring and I hope the body isn’t his...he got 7kids to fight for chrisksakes...he should stop with this body comments!

Comment

Still wouldn’t watch if it was free, Wilder disgusts me, he wants a body in the ring and I hope the body isn’t his...he got 7kids to fight for chrisksakes...he should stop with this body comments!
                    No haters allowed

Comment

I agree that the body stuff is classless....

And the second it were to happen, I guarantee his desire to keep his title would end. What a dumb thing to desire in sport. It shows the mindset of a lot of people here in the US, unfortunately. I wish it wasn't that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X