No announcement yet.

Vallejo police shot 55 shots at Willie McCoy in 3.5 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    What does the guns status have to do with it? The cops wouldn’t know until they retrieve it anyway.
    Idk if they had time to run the plates or not & had some info on him or what is all I'm wondering with that.

And just kinda curious post-incident if it was legal or not. Him having a legal gun makes this even worse for the cops in my eyes.

But mainly if I'm a cop & I see a guy in his car with a gun on his lap asleep or not Imma be having a hand on my gun at a minimum cuz thats not a good look for a guy you are about to have a interaction with. It seems like a delicate situation.

Guy didn't deserve to be killed let alone shot 50+ times, but there is some Darwin Awards angle to his death lets not bs. You don't fall asleep in a car in a public parking lot with a gun on your lap.

Randomly its about time cops get & use more non-lethal weapons vs killing mfers. The non-lethal weapons are getting better & better & pretty soon drones should be making police interactions less deadly & dangerous for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk if they had time to run the plates or not & had some info on him or what is all I'm wondering with that.

And just kinda curious post-incident if it was legal or not. Him having a legal gun makes this even worse for the cops in my eyes.

But mainly if I'm a cop & I see a guy in his car with a gun on his lap asleep or not Imma be having a hand on my gun at a minimum cuz thats not a good look for a guy you are about to have a interaction with. It seems like a delicate situation.

Guy didn't deserve to be killed let alone shot 50+ times, but there is some Darwin Awards angle to his death lets not bs. You don't fall asleep in a car in a public parking lot with a gun on your lap.

Randomly its about time cops get & use more non-lethal weapons vs killing mfers. The non-lethal weapons are getting better & better & pretty soon drones should be making police interactions less deadly & dangerous for everyone.
      These cops were in the wrong here imo.

That said take away guns from cops and see how many will join up. Let's say there's a armed robber in your home. Should they have only a taser?

Comment

I wish GS could have shot like that last night

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Or maybe Curry could have made just a few buckets. He played like chit!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              You bring guns into your life then you deal with everything that brings your way.

It means your child might one day find it hidden.

It means you might fall asleep with it on your lap and get lit up.

It means there could be an accident at the gun range.

It means you and your gun buddies can be hanging, then one of your homies has a PTSD moment and puts some lead on some of you.

It means you might have a road rage episode that would have normally ended up with some shouting and a middle finger for each other now escalate with someone getting killed.

I don't fuk with guns and if you do, and any of these random scenarios happen...don't FUKING CRY ABOUT IT AND TAKE YOUR L.
              Excellent post. Greent

I say Play with fire get burned.

Guns derive no real benefit. The detriments are real.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                It also means that gun may one day save your life.

You left that part out.

I wonder why.....
                A baseball bat does the same thing, without the costs and liability. what you got to say about that smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  America is only country whereby, if you call 911 as a black person, you are more likely to die than get help.
                  preach. this guys didn't even call 911. he was fuking asleep. If he would have been left alone. He would have woken up and went home. no shots fired. no one death.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Lol insane. Any on top of that, any one who has a gun in the house and doesn’t take steps to prevent children from accessing them are complete fools.
                    I could post 20 cases where normal gun owners with safes, took steps to prevent children from accessing them, but kids somehow get ahold of them and blow their heads off or their siblings.

All it takes is cleaning your gun, going to the bathroom for a few seconds and find your child with his head peeled back.

It happens every day to responsible people. Accidents are prone happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Can you cite where in the US Constitution you are guaranteed that 'right'?
                      the welfare clause

Comment

Working...
                      X