No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
    Trump has done more for me than Obama: Grey's Anatomy actor Isaiah Washington slams '44' for 'not supporting Africa or the Black Agenda' and praises '45' for inviting him to White House to celebrate First Step Act prison reform

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ite-House.html

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords.

Refute his claims liberal loons!
    That's his opinion. i don't see what Trump has done special. Obama didn't do a lot either because Congress stifled most of his moves.

Comment

• Get use to him because he will be re-elected in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        What Obama do for you?

Did u get your free cell phone?
        This clown isn't even American. He doesn't even live in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Funny, you've been taking about that mba for a while now. I guess it didn't give you common sense when you got that degree eh? You've been saying Mueller was going to get Trump. What happened?
          Sorry dude but never went with the Russian collusion stuff

Trump’s all about money as that is what defines him

IF he goes down, it will be due to financial crimes

As for the MBA, all it means is that I have spent time in a lecture theatre so have a reasonable handle on what academics think

Never made me a dime & wouldn’t have helped you in your car business

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Are you on the management team of Azzam Finance?
            Yes & own it

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              This clown isn't even American. He doesn't even live in the US.
              You have a lot a clowns like that around here. Giving their opinion when they don't live in the country. Jealous people

Comment

• Americas infrastructure is behind the times in many areas. The United Snakes is falling apart. The way of Rome is coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Americas infrastructure is behind the times in many areas. The United Snakes is falling apart. The way of Rome is coming
                  Agree...we need to re-structure our political system. It's all about the rich getting richer. Screw the people and countries needs, like you said, infrastructure.

Otherwise another "empire" falls, as has throughout history. We need to learn from our mistakes.

Comment

• We are a country that is only 243 years old (going off the Declaration of Independence). In that short time we have become the most prosperous nation on earth. You guys need to settle down.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      We are a country that is only 243 years old (going off the Declaration of Independence). In that short time we have become the most prosperous nation on earth. You guys need to settle down.
                      That's part of the problem...too many people settle for less. Time to fight back and get this country in repair mode, in many aspects.

Comment

Working...
                      X