Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link please?

Comment

• Why are people trying to rush Davis to Lomachenko? Dude is young as hell, let him go after some other beltholders at 130, plenty of good fights to be made there still. Lomachenko should have his sights set on bigger fish anyway

Comment

• Very impressed with Tank tonight. To all who think that Loma beats Tank easily, uh I don't think so. In my book true southpaws beat created southpaws. Im not a Davis fan, but he impressed me tonight. That's how you get rid of a guy who doesn't belong in the ring with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Lol at Bernstein calling Dib legit. Maybe 10 years ago
          lmfao I had to say to myself billy dib? lmfao I was like psssh another bum fight.

Comment

• Solid win for davis...Still dont like him though

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Why are people trying to rush Davis to Lomachenko? Dude is young as hell, let him go after some other beltholders at 130, plenty of good fights to be made there still. Lomachenko should have his sights set on bigger fish anyway
              Agreed. Davis is a two time champ now but still not far removed from being a prospect. Loma moved up anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I'd take Tank in that one. Machado never impressed me.

Me neither but that Corrales fight was great. He dug down deep for the win and took the belt home.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Good job by showtime pushing for Davis vs Tevin Farmer/Billy Dib winner and not bring up Loma too much
                  Gray gets the blame for that.

Comment

• Loma fight is gonna happen. Patience, please. Davis is the real thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Eating lead paint chips will do that. Sounds very dumb.
                      I'm from D.C. we used to always clown Baltimore cats talking about how dumb they were. Tank makes me feel bad about it cause that fool may actually be ******ed

Comment

Working...
                      X