No announcement yet.

BJJ Pan Pacific championships- Melbourne, Dec 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJJ Pan Pacific championships- Melbourne, Dec 7

his the word from the Australian BJJ site www.afbjj.com . Am going to this myself, am keen to do well, but best part will be seeing some **** hot BJJ live which is rare in this country. For the first time there is going to be a black belt division which will be mad to see...counting down the days!

"This year's Pan Pacific will be very different to the previous three. The Pan Pacific Championships has recently been awarded qualification status for the World Championships.

What does this mean? As Australia is in it's infancy with the art there are no real qualifications to be met by Australian competitors wishing to compete in the World Championships. Brasil however, is very different.

If you are a Brasilian you must win either a Pan American Championship, a Brasilian National Championship or a World Championship in the previous year for you to be able to fight in the World Championship.

Now that the Pan Pacific Championships have been granted Qualification status many Brasilians will come to Australia as an alternative means of qualifying for the World Championship. This will dramatically boost the numbers of Brasilian competitors in Australia - a great achievement and good for competition! "

There is no BJJ is Aussieland. Wake up from your dream seldom and come back to reality. I suppose you still think that you are going to take my Household MMA title from me as well.

Comment

I am wide awake my friend...it would appear BJJ is growing here pretty quick...and my day of taking what is mine is also fast approaching!

Comment

Quick survey. Everyone that thinks Seldom would beat me raise their hand. *looks around empty room* Yeah, I didn't think so.

Comment

Ass! lol

Comment

I'm going to bed now since I see that I have won yet another battle.

Comment

We will continue this later no doubt my disillusioned friend!

Comment

seldom are you going to compete?

Comment

Yeah, will be in heavyweight and open for white belts...hopefully should ok as have been training for 2 years. Should have probably advanced if I had been able to compete more often, but have missed 3 comps cause of work and study etc which made the trip hard to make

Comment

Good luck Seldomtap. It's great to see the sport growing as much as it is. Hopefully some of the aussies can do well with the Brazilians that will be flocking in...

Comment

Working...
                    X