No announcement yet.

Tranny Rapes 10 Year Old Girl in Restroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    I knew you would be jumping to the defence of mixed restrooms and trannies, as usual.
    And I knew you would not provide a response of substance, as usual.

If you think a child getting assaulted in a private residence is a reason to deny transgenders the right to use the bathroom of their choice in public, you are dumber than I thought.

I'd love to see you write a post about the per-capita rate of sexual assault of children by transgenders compared to the rest of the population. The reality is that people like you and the OP will not do this, because the data you find would run counter to your agenda.

And you certainly would not compare the incidence of rapes in public bathrooms in areas where bathrooms are forcibly separated by biological sex compared to other areas, because yet again you'd find that your side of the argument to be on the worse side of the evidence.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-20-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

It doesn't surprise me that the usual suspects are automatically on the offensive simply because it was a Foxnews article. Most of you are ****phobes yourselves, yet here you are looking for a hole in the story to discredit this thread based solely upon a built-in mechanism to hate all things Fox or right leaning.

To that end, it doesn't surprise me that you missed the bigger picture which is the pitfalls of "normalizing" transgender agendas and opening the door to more opportunities for something to go wrong.

Maybe I should post some race-baiting threads all day long like Motor City Cobra, doesn't seem like he gets called a troll or accused of having an agenda. Wonder why.

Comment

Lol at people calling it fake news. **** like this can still happen cause of those mutants

Comment

It's REAL NEWS

Billings Gazette:

http://billingsgazette.com/news/crim...b4aaff15a.html

New York Post:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/20/transge...saulting-girl/

Casper Star:

http://trib.com/news/local/crime-and...f9a57a1d1.html

Dailymail (UK):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-girl-10.html

Asia One:

http://www.asiaone.com/world/transge...-year-old-girl

Ignored by the Cultural Marxists at MSNBC and CNN of course, and denied and defended by BrometheusBob on this site. They support perversion and depravity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

Ignored by the Cultural Marxists at MSNBC and CNN of course, and denied and defended by BrometheusBob on this site. They support perversion and depravity.
            Absolutely.

BrometheusBob will base his argument on current and past statistics to defend his support of perversion because that's all he has. I'm more of a realist and look to the future and see the way it's going. Anybody with any sense has seen the agendas in the media and within society. Statistics now might support the arguments of the supposed liberals, however when things continue as they are, the scales will certainly tilt, without a doubt.

I have no problem if anybody is a tranny or gay or whatever they want to do with their life, but i have an issue with things being normalised that genuinely go against nature, skewing the minds of society, especially children and warping their sense of normality. A lot of things is numbing future generations so children can be sexualised more and it becomes more and more accepted in society. Give it a few years and paedo's will start having the compassion of the general public for their lifestyle choices. It's already heading in that direction and people like BrometheusBob can sit and deny it all they want but their ignorance to open their eyes is just as dangerous as the perversions they're defending.

I think most "liberals" are probably very decent people, i'm sure
            BrometheusBob is but they're just easily brainwashed and manipulated. If they ever do open their eyes to reality and not what they're spoonfed, it'll probably be when it's too late.
            Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-20-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              And I knew you would not provide a response of substance, as usual.

If you think a child getting assaulted in a private residence is a reason to deny transgenders the right to use the bathroom of their choice in public, you are dumber than I thought.

I'd love to see you write a post about the per-capita rate of sexual assault of children by transgenders compared to the rest of the population. The reality is that people like you and the OP will not do this, because the data you find would run counter to your agenda.

And you certainly would not compare the incidence of rapes in public bathrooms in areas where bathrooms are forcibly separated by biological sex compared to other areas, because yet again you'd find that your side of the argument to be on the worse side of the evidence.
              I can't be bothered writing two long posts, so see above regarding your "statistics" and then go wash your blue hair for a change.

I bet your girlfriend looks like this and makes you apologise to her every day for being male.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-20-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Absolutely.

BrometheusBob will base his argument on current and past statistics to defend his support of perversion because that's all he has. I'm more of a realist and look to the future and see the way it's going. Anybody with any sense has seen the agendas in the media and within society. Statistics now might support the arguments of the supposed liberals, however when things continue as they are, the scales will certainly tilt, without a doubt.

I have no problem if anybody is a tranny or gay or whatever they want to do with their life, but i have an issue with things being normalised that genuinely go against nature, skewing the minds of society, especially children and warping their sense of normality. A lot of things is numbing future generations so children can be sexualised more and it becomes more and more accepted in society. Give it a few years and paedo's will start having the compassion of the general public for their lifestyle choices. It's already heading in that direction and people like BrometheusBob can sit and deny it all they want but their ignorance to open their eyes is just as dangerous as the perversions they're defending.

I think most "liberals" are probably very decent people, i'm sure
                BrometheusBob is but they're just easily brainwashed and manipulated. If they ever do open their eyes to reality and not what they're spoonfed, it'll probably be when it's too late.
                Ah I see. So basically, you admit the objective evidence favors my case and your counter is that you can see into the future and know eventually your side will be on the side with the evidence.

Really convincing stuff.

I can't be bothered writing two long posts, so see above regarding your "statistics" and then go wash your blue hair for a change.

I bet your girlfriend looks like this and makes you apologise to her every day for being male.

She doesn't look my type

Comment

just because a cvnt changes their gender doesnt exclude them from being cvnts. ''normal'' cvnts have been raping preteens for centuries. doesnt take a fncked up operation to make one more rapey.

Comment

Anyone got salt and some hammers?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      This is fake news.

Click the link.

It was a family friend of the girl. They say in the article they don't know if it was a private or public restroom. (Title evokes thought that it was a stranger in a public restroom).

Not that I'm a tranny defender or anything. 99.99% of the time they are sick in the head. 0.01% or so may be biological anomolies (to pull some numbers out of my ass.)

I'll tell you a pretty sure way to tell if an article is fake news: it's produced by Fox News.
                      ****ing tranny defender.

Comment

Working...
                      X