Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Ducks Again, He's Cruel To Face an Old Pensioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    Whytes got another solid fight coming up while fury faces a German painter and wilder rematches a guy he’s already knocked out

What we need is the networks to work together instead of keeping the belts in house against their own guys

Whyte deserves his shot ... end of
    Lol...Whyte has a solid fight coming up? True... but more solid than Ortiz? Noooo!!!

What if wilder took Rivas over Ortiz? Rivas knocked out Jennings in 12 post prime, Ortiz Knocked him out in 7 prime.

Sir with all due respect, we just don’t believe in your intentions here.

Didn’t the world say Wilder was lucky to make it out the last Ortiz fight? It makes no sense that any real boxing fan wouldn’t want to see that Fight of the Year again.

If you were just in a world war and your country barely won, are you cowardly for fighting world war 2 against the same foe?🧐

Where we agree is this bro... Fury is fighting a complete tomato can. He seems unable to mentally handle consecutive tough fights.

But bro the networks aren’t the problem. They will take viewers from anywhere. Deals get made and with HBO gone all the great fights could happen on Showtime.

Boxing fan...It’s these Apps. When will we see an ESPN fighter go against a DAZN fighter? We won’t because content MUST be exclusive.

PBC is the only outlet for seeing the best fights happen. Because AL Haymon is the only one flexible enough to let his fighters go outside the network. When has Arum, Hearn or Delahoya let their fighters go beyond their network boundaries.

Bro... the all components are equal argument doesn’t apply here. I am brain washing resistant. There is too much truth here. Hope it inspires. The education is always free.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Lol...Whyte has a solid fight coming up? True... but more solid than Ortiz? Noooo!!!

What if wilder took Rivas over Ortiz? Rivas knocked out Jennings in 12 post prime, Ortiz Knocked him out in 7 prime.

Sir with all due respect, we just don’t believe in your intentions here.

Didn’t the world say Wilder was lucky to make it out the last Ortiz fight? It makes no sense that any real boxing fan wouldn’t want to see that Fight of the Year again.

If you were just in a world war and your country barely won, are you cowardly for fighting world war 2 against the same foe?🧐

Where we agree is this bro... Fury is fighting a complete tomato can. He seems unable to mentally handle consecutive tough fights.

But bro the networks aren’t the problem. They will take viewers from anywhere. Deals get made and with HBO gone all the great fights could happen on Showtime.

Boxing fan...It’s these Apps. When will we see an ESPN fighter go against a DAZN fighter? We won’t because content MUST be exclusive.

PBC is the only outlet for seeing the best fights happen. Because AL Haymon is the only one flexible enough to let his fighters go outside the network. When has Arum, Hearn or Delahoya let their fighters go beyond their network boundaries.

Bro... the all components are equal argument doesn’t apply here. I am brain washing resistant. There is too much truth here. Hope it inspires. The education is always free.
      Can’t be arsed to read all that drivel

Whyte has been ranked number one for nearly two year . Give the man his shot

Comment

Even other fighters see wilder as a coward

Comment

Can’t be arsed to read all that drivel

Whyte has been ranked number one for nearly two year . Give the man his shot
          Brooooo....You shouldn’t be arsed about anything for very good reason. You simply don’t know sh@t about boxing. Its always drivel when they don’t have an adequate answer.

Now I hope Rivas beats him so he can play his natural role as a gate keeper.

He will have his time when more competitive options don’t exist. Then he will sleep, we all are certain of that.

Bro... He is not on the top four level and he also has a tiny face great for punching.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            Brooooo....You shouldn’t be arsed about anything for very good reason. You simply don’t know sh@t about boxing. Its always drivel when they don’t have an adequate answer.

Now I hope Rivas beats him so he can play his natural role as a gate keeper.

He will have his time when more competitive options don’t exist. Then he will sleep, we all are certain of that.

Bro... He is not on the top four level and he also has a tiny face great for punching.
            I know you hope Rivas beats him because you’re a dafty

Whyte still deserves his shot doe

Comment

Lol... My gosh a Dafty? Why do so many of the insults in the UK make the rest of the world laugh when you hear them. I do appreciate your culture immensely. I will be applying that term elsewhere.

The good news is we both want to see the fight. But not before Wilder vs Joshua. No Matchroom eliminators for equal fighters. Rivas will be a good match up let’s see if he makes it through the fight with one loss.

Comment

Dafty... Oh wow. Lol...Brother I will take that one in stride.
                Have to love the UK for coming up with insults that sound as silly as they are designed to make the recipient feel. I will be using this quite frequently.

Whyte will get his chance but he will have to do something really meaningful to get in front of AJ.

I am sure Hearn would love an opportunity to have an AJ eliminator set up for Wilder. If Whyte gets lucky he gets two title holders. However today Wilder is as big if not a bigger star than AJ so that ship has sailed.

But that right hand is handing out sleepy time like melatonin. Whyte will eventually get his 30 winks be careful what you ask for.

Comment

Wilder already knocked out Joshua's leftovers in Breazeale in a round. No need to fight another one of Joshua's stoppage leftovers. Instead he is fighting a real threat in Luis Ortiz. Ortiz would toy with this Whyte boy

Comment

I wanna se Miller -Whyte. Just imagine press conference and a face off..

Comment

Working...
                    X