Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if the WBC would step in and order the fight, but it looks like they're going to sit on the sidelines, at least for now. Good.

Comment

If not they could just create a new title. Galaxy Champion. Most likely they will

Comment

Get him in with Chippy T*ts (Ruiz Jnr), that'd be a good scrap.

Ruiz Jnr's got a sold few chins but more interestingly he'll be coming forward, putting Wilder on the back foot like Fury did.

Could be a fantastic tear-up, let's see if Wilder has learned anything from his shillacking from Fury.

Comment

Wilder talked himself out of a 3rd fight.. and personally im not in favor of one sided fights having rematches. Imagine Spence vs Mikey rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Hearn nerds rage in 3-2-1.....
            What does Hearn have to do with anything? He doesn't promote either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              based on what? getting beaten like an old crippled dog does by their owner?
              What a horribly tasteless comparison. Is that what you do to your animals, beat then when they are defenseless? You are a scumbag of epic proportions. Anyone who beats an animal does so because they are pathetic losers who have nothing worthwhile going on in their own lives, are hungry for power and control and take it out on a defenseless animal. I don't think I could dislike you any more than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinned View Post
                Officially he isn't wrong - a draw followed by a loss can equal a rematch. In reality we all know it was 2 losses but it is what it is.

Something fishy going on with the WBC though, as usual.
                Yep and that something fishy IS the WBC. Worldwide Bull**** & Corruption.

Comment

He had a contract with a rematch clause and went silent for eight months and let his clause expire, so no, he doesn’t deserve it.

He had eight months to go out in public and say he’s taking the rematch.

Fury was even making videos, tagging him in it asking where he is.

Comment

I'm confused - did Wilder let the clause expire? or were they unable to schedule a fight because of covid - and Fury used that as an excuse to avoid Wilder?

Who is really at fault here? Don't just say someone is at fault because you are a fan of the other fighter... what is the truth I mean?

Comment

The world needs a fully unified heavyweight boxing champion . buck wilder get the show on the road already .

Comment

Working...
                      X