Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else wish they went back to the old style Resident Evil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else wish they went back to the old style Resident Evil?

I like resident evil 5, but lets be honest, its not a horror game its an action game.

It's like a slightly inferior version of gears of war in fact.

I wish they went back to racoon city and the old days.

Yeah they need to take it back to Racoon City. But.. I enjoyed Resident Evil 5. The graphics are amazing.

Comment

I miss the old school zombies and the lickers etc. I couldn't play Resi 5, it just didn't feel right.

Comment

**** that..

They need to make a new castlevania and make it liek Symphony of the Night.

Make that **** on a blue ray with like 4 castles and ****. Instead of making this 3D bull****, short ass games and all.

Comment

I wish they would make another Code Veronica.. something similar to that. In my eyes that was the best resident evil besides number 2

Comment

Resident Evil 2 was the GOAT

Comment

Never played Resident Evil, never will.

Comment

How Come? Your missing out!

Comment

Funny you made this thread, i just started playing through tonight. I'm at chapter 1-3.

Controls take some time to getting used to just like RE4, but it still much better than the old controls that they used in 1-2-3, code veronica.

However i agree that they pretty much moved away from the zombie theme, what you fight in re4 and 5 aren't really zombies, it's fun, it can get tense, but is it scary? Nah.

I wish they redid the old games with current gen graphics and the new control scheme they are using now. Would be awesome to play that.

Comment

I like the Horror RE's. It's better than we have today. They are just focusing on graphics. I have no complaint about the gameplay but the story sucks. Unlike the classics. 4 and 5 are fun to play but the classics just shiever on my spines.

Comment

Working...
                    X