No announcement yet.

Diaz-Katsidis Off, Savannah Livid with Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz-Katsidis Off, Savannah Livid with Don King

Willie Savannah, manager of WBO/WBA/IBF lightweight champion Juan Diaz (33-0, 17KOs), is livid with promoter Don King, after receiving word that HBO canceled the Feb. 9 bout with mandatory challenger Michael Katsidis (23-0, 20KOs). [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Willie Savannah, manager of WBO/WBA/IBF lightweight champion Juan Diaz (33-0, 17KOs), is livid with promoter Don King, after receiving word that HBO canceled the Feb. 9 bout with mandatory challenger Michael Katsidis (23-0, 20KOs). [details]

THIS IS BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wonder who baby bull will fight now
      maybe casamayor? i hope
      Last edited by rudement; 12-15-2007, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudement View Post
        wonder who baby bull will fight now
        maybe casamayor? i hope

this is bull****. i guess diaz should wait out until his contract ends and give up the wbo title and maybe fight nate campbell, get him out the way, then late summer make the katsidis-diaz fight

Comment

all the real boxing fans were awaiting this match up. to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501
            i cant take this emotional rollercoaster anymore
            quoted for emphasis

Comment

don king is a ****ing *****!!! Diaz gonna be joining GBP in 08 watch!

Comment

Don King is a dick, they should just wait out until the contract expires in March.

Comment

well since that Chavez Jr vs Alfonzo Gomez bout in April is supposedly cancelled

why not replace the above April date with Katsidis vs Diaz?

who ever can, should try to get the Katsidis vs Diaz bout to happen, just to spite Don King.

I mean on top of it, it was going to be a damn good fight to begin with. but Golden Boy should pull out all the stops to get it done. even if it means waiting 2 extra months.

Comment

Working...
                  X