Who will tank fight? Ruas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will tank fight? Ruas?

From MMAweekly.com......

The big question recently was who Ricco Rodriguez would fight at UFC 41. By all accounts it will be against Tim Sylvia. So the next question is who Tank Abbott will fight on February 28th. That's a great question. This is what we do know; the fighters are lining up to fight him. It's up to the UFC to pick one of the many guys who wants a piece of the Tank.

MMAWeekly reported last week that Kimo was the lead candidate to fight Tank. Then Tank's manager, Clint Dahl contacted MMAWeekly and told us it would be tough to do since Kimo was signed to fight on January 11th on a card called Venom. (Venomfighting.com for more info.)

Kimo signed a contract to fight and he plans on honoring that contract for a few reasons. Now with that said, MMAWeekly has learned that Kimo is meeting again with the UFC this week and they are still interested in trying to work something out if possible. So the Kimo deal is NOT dead just yet.

So that is interesting news. The thing that could me more interesting is the long list of fighters who WANTS to fight Tank Abbott.

Aaron Brink is an option because he is a part of Team Punishment and it brings another logical "bad blood" element with Tank and Tito Ortiz. Ortiz trains Brink for many fights. The biggest thing hurting Aaron is the fact he lost to Jeremy Horn, and basically HOW he lost was down right awful. MMAWeekly told you about the Natural, Randy Couture, who told MMAWeekly he would love to fight him. Once again he needs to be approved by the doctor for clearance and April looks like a better lock than February for Couture.

The one name we have just found out will blow your mind. MMAWeekly had this confirmed by two different promoters that Marcos Ruas wants to fight Tank pretty bad. Ruas contacted the UFC and put his name into the hat of many fighters who seem to want a shot at the Tank.

So with all that said, we should have a pretty good idea who will fight Tank in the next week or so. Kimo seems the top choice and it looks as though Zuffa would love to work out a deal this week if possible. We shall wait and see.

Ruas would be amazing!!!!!!! I would love to see that fight?

Comment

I would think they would give Tank an "easy" fight to come back.

Comment

am i the only one that thinks that Marco Ruas' nickname should be
        "The Sex" he just oozes sex, not that I want to have sex with him, but I'm sure he gets the ladies np.

Comment

I think Andre Arloski would be a good one!

Comment

[quote:a7c141c5ee="casp3r"]am i the only one that thinks that Marco Ruas' nickname should be
            "The Sex" he just oozes sex, not that I want to have sex with him, but I'm sure he gets the ladies np.[/quote:a7c141c5ee]

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Comment

*cough*queer*cough*

Comment

Working...
              X