USA is becoming Philippines where no politicians lose only get cheated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    Police: Local GOP office in N.C. vandalized, firebombed

HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. -- A local Republican Party office in North Carolina has been damaged by fire and someone spray-painted an anti-GOP slogan referring to “Nazi Republicans” on a nearby wall, authorities said Sunday.

CBS affiliate WNCN reported that the building was hit with graffiti and “flammable material” was thrown through a window at the Orange County Republican Party headquarters overnight starting a fire inside, police said in an email.

A news release said an adjacent building was spray-painted with the words: “Nazi Republicans leave town or else.”

State GOP director Dallas Woodhouse said no one was injured, but a security alert is being sent to party offices around the state.

The North Carolina Republican Party released a statement Sunday afternoon calling the incident a “vicious attack” and “hate crime” and said they would increase security at events and offices, WNCN reported.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-l...inkId=30001827
    Could be an inside job. Probably did it to get sympathy votes by driving fear into the undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      What sort of weak phaggot votes for a commie dyke for president?

Dude you truly slow. Who's been comparing trump to hitler? I've never heard that. Ive heard trump is crazy, a bigot and is very bad for our country. But hitler?

Face it trumps supporters are just Americas weak and mentally challenged.

I'll admit Clinton has her issues but she is a thousand times better than trump. And I'm a person who has voted republican before.

I'll say it again trump supporter are Americas mentally and physically weak people

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Dude you truly slow. Who's been comparing trump to hitler? I've never heard that. Ive heard trump is crazy, a bigot and is very bad for our country. But hitler?
        Plenty of ***media))) types.

Face it trumps supporters are just Americas weak and mentally challenged.
        Don't worry, you'll still get your welfare check if Trump wins.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          You haven't seen my pay stub that I posted here haven't you?

And lol keep drinking Trump kool aid. For 70 years of his life he doesn't have any history of fighting for the workers but now he's the champion of working people. That's he's gonna fight for us. Come on man

Comment

Plenty of ***media))) types.

Wow what a stunning response. Again ive never seen any media outlets refer to Trump that hes Hitler? Now ive seen him called a bigot, a divider and bad for our country but Hitler? That's just a typical republican response by trying to stir the pot with nothing of substance and the reason you are all mentally slow and physically weak.

Comment

Wow what a stunning response. Again ive never seen any media outlets refer to Trump that hes Hitler? Now ive seen him called a bigot, a divider and bad for our country but Hitler? That's just a typical republican response by trying to stir the pot with nothing of substance and the reason you are all mentally slow and physically weak.
              Right here...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...-hitler-120361

BTW, it is weaklings that vote democrat. They vote democrat because they want the state to take care of them because they are too weak and stupid to take care of themselves.

So go vote democrat and collect your welfare and food stamps you ****ing parasite.

Comment

The douchebag is an IDIOT. If he think the cheat is on he may as well QUIT the race. Yet he's still going on with his lame rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Trump's pimp hand is strong. Hillary and Bill belong in prison. They are so full of ****.

I want to father a child with his hot daughter. But, I'll just **** b.utler in the azz. Cuz that is what his Pinoy azz demands.
                  Butler is a pinoy? Oy Vey! That explains a lot. No wonder he supports Hillary.

Hillary is a corrupt lying snake which is typical of Pinoy politicians.

Comment

Right here...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...-hitler-120361

BTW, it is weaklings that vote democrat. They vote democrat because they want the state to take care of them because they are too weak and stupid to take care of themselves.

So go vote democrat and collect your welfare and food stamps you ****ing parasite.
                    Welfare checks and food stamps? That's all you got. Unlike you I work for a living and don't mind the taxes I pay. It's dump white fu cks like you (btw I'm white) who work and dont make sh it for a salary so you complain about taxes.

It takes balls and heart to willingly and happily pay taxes. I live a happy life that's why I don't complain like a bit ch about the government.

Dude the government can tell you that you don't have to pay taxes anymore and you know what? Your life won't improve at all because you a loser and don't make sh it in your sh it job. So much for being white huh. . So go shove your tax complaining up your ass bevause that's all it's good for.
                    Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-17-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Welfare checks and food stamps? That's all you got. Unlike you I work for a living and don't mind the taxes I pay.
                      Yeah and I have a ten inch ****.

It's dump white fu cks like you (btw I'm white) who work and dont make sh it for a salary so you complain about taxes.
                      Poor people don't even pay taxes ******.

It takes balls and heart to willingly and happily pay taxes. I live a happy life that's why I don't complain like a bit ch about the government.
                      You just complain about Trump voters. BTW, I don't buy that you work and pay taxes. You collect welfare and food stamps.

Dude the government can tell you that you don't have to pay taxes anymore and you know what? Your life won't improve at all because you a loser and don't make sh it in your sh it job. So much for being white huh. . So go shove your tax complaining up your ass bevause that's all it's good for.
                      That's impossible. I'm white and have white privilege. Everybody knows all white people are rich.

Now go smoke some dope in your Section Eight housing.

Comment

Working...
                      X