Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Pacquiao's punching power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    LMFAO,I can't front that's exactly how I looked this Friday when Beltran got the decision...

Comment

It's weird that just as soon as Floyd made a big deal about boxing being loaded with steroids, Pac's power hasn't had a KO since. He couldnt even KD a 39 year old "bloated" LW fighting at WW. I say bloated because this what Pac-tards tend to call him at WW... It's really weird.

They say the last thing to go is your power. I think they need to modify that now that boxing is cracking down in steroids. The last thing to go is your power, unless your taking PEDS...

Then again, it could have just been the ****ty opposition that was put in front of him...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        It's weird that just as soon as Floyd made a big deal about boxing being loaded with steroids, Pac's power hasn't had a KO since. He couldnt even KD a 39 year old "bloated" LW fighting at WW. I say bloated because this what Pac-tards tend to call him at WW... It's really weird.

They say the last thing to go is your power. I think they need to modify that now that boxing is cracking down in steroids. The last thing to go is your power, unless your taking PEDS...

Then again, it could have just been the ****ty opposition that was put in front of him...
        Yes sir!!!When it comes to PEDs, its the exact opposite. When you stop taking PEDs, the first thing that goes is power

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Floyd couldn't KO that bloated LW fighting at WW either. Not too mention NO ONE has ever KO'd JMM.

It simply has to do with the opponents he's fighting and maybe he lost some of his explosiveness recently. But besides Margarito, all of the guys he's fought haven't been KO'd in their careers (Bradley, JMM, Mosley, Clottey). Get a guy who doesn't have an iron chin and he'll stop them (Cotto, Hatton). Even so, most of these guys took some real damage (basically ended margarito's career, mosley was dropped and on queer street, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            Floyd couldn't KO that bloated LW fighting at WW either. Not too mention NO ONE has ever KO'd JMM.

It simply has to do with the opponents he's fighting and maybe he lost some of his explosiveness recently. But besides Margarito, all of the guys he's fought haven't been KO'd in their careers (Bradley, JMM, Mosley, Clottey). Get a guy who doesn't have an iron chin and he'll stop them (Cotto, Hatton). Even so, most of these guys took some real damage (basically ended margarito's career, mosley was dropped and on queer street, etc.).
            KO? I didn't say anything relating to a KO when referring to JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

Bradley on wheelchair...lol

Comment

Working...
              X