Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fighting oscar's foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins is too big and crafty for Floyd.

Quartey is a bad matchup for Floyd because of his jab and Peek a boo stance.

Mosley would've lost because he always has issues with defensive fighters.

Whitaker is too close to call since both are excellent at defense.

Vargas would've lost in my opinion.

Trinidad too.

Comment

Young Mosley KO's Floyd.

Especially BALCO Mosley.

Trinidad also has a very good puncher's chance.

Pea and Hopkins are givens.

Comment

Hopkins, at 156 didn't look good at all, also around that time is when making weight finally started catching up to him, Floyd definitely beats that Hopkins in my honest opinion, prime healthy Hopkins kills him...though that's unfair match up. Whitaker, even that version has a good chance against Floyd.

Comment

imo Mayweather would beat anyone on Oscar's resume with the possible exception of Hopkins. If Hopkins drained himself to 154 Mayweather would probably win, but at 160 I think Hopkins might be too strong for Floyd.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          All of those dudes would have a great chance against floyd

Were talking about a guy who went life and death against Judah and a washed up JLC in his prime
          If you believe the bolded you know nothing about boxing.

Castillo was only just out of his prime when he lost to Mayweather and was on a long winning streak, not to mention that in the first fight Mayweather had torn his shoulder rotator-cuff.

And your opinion on the Judah fight is truly embarrassing, "life and death" lol. After a competitive 4 rounds Mayweather went on to dominate the rest of the fight.

Sorry if this is a bit hard on you, I guess the news of Pacquiao ducking his taxes has you very upset.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
            Floyd would never fight those fighters in there prime.
            This about sums it up.

I think he loses to most, if not all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Mayweather and Whitaker would the greatest display of defensive boxing between two world class fighters.

People forget how great Pernell was in his prime. He's an ATG, and he beat Julio.
              ...........people forget?

Comment

i would favor hopkins to beat him, whitaker at that point in his career would be a toss up. trinidad would have a great chance of wearing him down, if nothing else it would be a hard fight for floyd but i would favor him in that one. quartey would be a very hard fight for floyd also even though i would favor floyd there too.

the rest would be easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  All of those dudes would have a great chance against floyd

Were talking about a guy who went life and death against Judah and a washed up JLC in his prime
                  no we arent! why do you lie? its not like we all dont know your lying.

life and death with judah? are you serious? judah gave him some problems early then floyd figured him out and completely dominated the remaining 8 rounds. even early its not like judah dominated he just slightly edged floyd, won 3 rounds at best. thats not life and death.

JLC wasnt washed up, he was in his prime. and the only reason floyd struggled is bcuz he fought the entire 12 rounds with a torn rotator cuff and was a one armed fighter. for floyd to fight that well against the best 135lber in the world with such a serious injury is an incredible achievment. and when he fought him a second time healthy and with both arms he dominated.

get you head out of your ass troll.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    if PBF had fought the guys in oscar's overall resume, could he still be walking

undefeated?

notable ones:

trinidad, vargas, quartey, whitaker, JCC, hopkins, pacquiao, mosley...
                    No he wouldnt have. Also if he didnt take long lays, he would have lost as well. Thats how it works. He would have won some and lost some.

Comment

Working...
                    X