No announcement yet.

Is Sidney Crosby's career over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sidney Crosby's career over?

Will he ever fully recover from his concussion?

I'm starting to think not.

Go BRUINS

Comment

i played hockey with more than one guy who sustained head injuries to the point where it was no longer safe for him to be on the ice.

i'm starting to doubt that crosby should play hockey any longer. you're risking it all out there after you've had a series of head injuries. the ice and boards are literally hard as rocks or close to it, and the guys in the NHL skate very fast and hit very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        Go BRUINS

i tend to think that it was crosby's collision with his own player, and not a hit from minuscule david krejci, that caused the recent his symptoms to come back

Comment

who?.........

Comment

hope not....I'm a caps fan, but Sidney is clearly the best player on the planet...we'd be missing out on so much if he were to retire at age 24... smh...i think they're starting to let him do some light practice again....but damn...he has been out for so long, that you have to think his injuries are pretty severe...

Comment

I played hockey for 10 years at a pretty high level. The boards and ice are absolutely unforgiving. I think Sydney should retire for his own safety and healthy. He has a serious head injury and obviously can't recover from it... He's got to let it go unless he wants to be drooling after his career is over.

Comment

It may very well be over for him...damm shame.

Comment

Career ending injuries exist, btw... He has one. Everyone needs to understand that before the kid ends up ******ed.

Comment

They shouldn't have tried to put him back in there so soon, he needs to remain out the entire season.

Comment

Working...
                    X