Thread: Limey Lang
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 04:40 AM
Laddie_Loc
Mutton Claymore
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,993
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19 Laddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,920.83
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 18,236.46
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Default

25% of Homosexuals are born that way. The other 75% get sucked into it.
Reply With Quote
Laddie_Loc is online now