View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 02:16 AM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5876 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,393.65
Total Points: 107,743.87
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
LoLOLOLlol I already explained this I previous threads. Just like floyd would buy tickets to his own fights to beat certain Pacquiao gates.

Haymon and not just Haymon want arenas to look full on Tv. Look at some of these fox shows at stubhub place is 80% empty when the sun is out and fights start and they can’t hide that. Product looks better on tv with more people in the seats and more importantly Haymon wants to have big gates for his A list fighters for bargaining power. If he has a 900k gate at Barclays and AJ has 2 mil gate at msg in wilders home country that puts Haymon in a bad position. Same thing he did with giveaways for wilder fury.

For fights like Hurd Williams where he ha most of the top players besides Munguía he doesn’t care as much.
hahahaha...this guy....floyd made more money in an hour than you will make in ur pathetic life...and it eats at you......i love it!
Curt Henning is online now   Reply With Quote