View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 11:52 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4725 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 175,564.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Post the screenshot of the email you received from them.

Have you ever gotten a response from the NYSAC this fast KTFOKING? I know I haven't. They're notoriously slow
Absolutely not. They haven't even gotten back to me for the Crawford/Khan numbers lol. Texas and California? They will get back at most in a week in a half or so but NYSAC? No, I haven't gotten one response from them.

I asked for the Crawford/Khan commission report on May 7th and still haven't gotten a response from them.

I asked on May 21st for the Wilder/Breazeale commission report and still haven't gotten a response from them.

I asked on May 17 for the Lomachenko/Linares commission report and still haven't gotten a response from them.

Last edited by KTFOKING; 05-27-2019 at 12:00 AM.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote