View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 09:18 PM #249
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3329 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 55,473.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Pus.sy, answer this:

Your parents are from Puerto Rico?

You are stu.pid.

And Palomino whooped the ass of Benítez , imagine Márquez ...

Duran Lost against a lot of fighters like Esteban de Jesús and they were inferior to Márquez

Bradley was a natural welterweight and he fought in 154 in amateur

It's not a shame to Lost against Bradley in your 5th división , fighting since 126 division

Hahahajahaj

De la Hoya whooped the ass of Trinidad

So, Trinidad won the fight against Óscar according to you but Canelo Lost against Golovkin?

A young canelo whooped the ass of Cotto and outboxed him

Cotto tried to drain him like he did against Geale , what a pu.ss.y

And Margarito was clean when destroyed Cotto

Chávez whooped the ass of Camacho and Rosario easily..

Sánchez destroyed easily Wilfredo Gómez

Puerto Rico boxing is sh.it

Totally , shi.t nothing more

They have only one champion hahahahaha only one

And most.of his actual champions Lost against mexicans

López, Machado, Verdejo, Martínez, etc

México has triple more champions than Puerto Rico

Fu.ck, Japan is better than Puerto Rico in this SPORT

Lol
how many ways do. I need to spell it out for your illiterate Mexican ass, I'm not Puerto Rican, neither are my parents. Get over your obsession. It's pathetic. But let's get to facts... Benitez beat palomino. And palomino lost to duran too. Most of Bradley's career was fought at 140. He didn't have a size advantage on Marquez. He just kicked his ass. With Canelo and Cotto, a 26 yr old is supposed to beat a much smaller 36 yr old. Canelo barely beat him and he should've ko'd him. He just wasn't good enough. And you dare say Cotto tried to drain him. Canelo had more fights at 155 than anyone in boxing history. He is the biggest catch weight king ever. Margarito is a convicted cheater.. Everyone knows it. Just like the rest of the Mexican boxers who feel the need to cheat because their skills and talent can't nshch up. Just like you can't match up with me. You're a Mexican Muppet who is wrongnwitu every prediction he makes. Like Mikey Garcia knocking out spence with 1 Uppercut. Lmaooooo idiot
Jab jab boom is online now   Reply With Quote