View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 07:49 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,044.38
Total Points: 162,787.55
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
Saunders career is dying a slow, painful death which is really sad as he is a massive talent.
Eubank on the other hand already a two weight IBO World Champion...

I'm pretty sure they will fight again, because to be totally honest, without each other they would likely fade into boxing obscurity.
Not sure what you mean by that (slow, painful death). Saunders just got a belt and is back on the rise. If guys are willing, he's got some super solid opportunities out there, totally irrelevant to what Eubank does. I suppose I could imagine Eubank falling out of the picture, IMO. Did you mean they'd be obscure had they never fought each other ?

Btw, I can't stand BJS. Like you though, I can't deny the talent. For me, it's Benavidez in that division. THAT'S who I want to be king. He should be taking on Dirrell this year, and if they can work it out, I'd love to see Benavidez wax Saunders. I dunno, I see that division becoming highly popular if Benavidez is rolling. Eubank might get lost in the shuffle, but unfortunately Saunders looks like a tough out, and not fading anywhere.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote