No announcement yet.

anyone notice a pattern with wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    You're like a woman 5 paragraphs of bs when only a sentence is required to answer the question.
    im a woman...with a d1ck...that would smack the fire out of your maggot arse

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Wilder ls proven he want to fight the best

AJs team has proven that they want the path of least resistance and refuse to put him in with the Divisions biggest threats

But you have Minions that don’t care. Parker who no one thought was a threat gets a proper negotiation because he was easy pickings for a third Strap.

The Divisions Threats only BS flat fee offers / Offers when they’re negotiating for another fight or Take it or leave it no room to negotiate pull out after 24Hr type offers but Hearn and the minions want people to believe that the offers should be viewed as legit and Hearn wanted those fights. It’s ******ed

Meanwhile AJ will be going on years as being veiwed as the #1 But is the only fighter not expected by his fan base to fight any of his top 3 threats
      every offer from AJs side has been flat out deception and misdirection or something that comes with a cost to wilder.....not once have they even hinted at coming with a good offer that makes the most for both guys and doesn't involve wilder signing himself over to them

and they've been fighting scrubs....while wilder has tried to fight fury twice and AJ...all in the last year and half while actually fighting fury and Ortiz at least once.....

"I hope it lasts longer so I can say it too me less rounds" -AJ....that guy must be spooked to death right now

if hearn is serious lets see him make an actual good/serious offer after the ruiz fight....but most likely they are as shook as ever and will posture in the media again and act like its on wilder.......hearn has been talking like "its gotta be next" and "well def talk to them".....but I doubt hes serious about making a legit offer that is fair to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        so everyone in the HW division sans wilder and AJ are bums?

cause he fought fury and pursued a rematch with him immediately.....and it was confirmed by warren that wilders team was talking to them and they had NO idea about furys espn/top rank deal....

who exactly is wilder supposed to fight that isnt a bum?

he fought ortiz and fury back to back and then tried to immediately rematch fury.....those are 2 of the top 5 guys easily....

Wilder fought cans thrust up the rankings by the WBC to suit until he fought a slow as a snail and old Ortiz, then picked on a fat Fury coming back from addiction. Fury said himself he was 40%, I would tend to say 75%...Regardless, this is a terrible resume for somebody holding the WBC belt hostage

Which brings me to your next question and my next point.
        Wilder could (should imho) be fighting Joshua next, being a man of his word and making "one face, one name, one champion". Then there's Dillian Whyte, Wilder has to personally tell Dillian via text message that he would duck him, how very brave of your champion, all with the final goal of regurgitating Joshuas 17th victim Dominic Breazeale.

And your final point....Fury was not top 5 when he came back.. He had been on the sofa drinking and sniffing his little piggie heart out and then after one shambles why would Fury accept another homecooked abortion of a fight on a PBC card????

Dude, if your a Wilder fan, tell your boi to man up and stop chasing bums.

Wilder/Ortiz II my ass

Comment

what would u like to wager that, provided no loss before, wilder walks away with more than 40 mil?

if im a troll or a moron put something on it....
          That's like saying, "provided the tooth fairy comes, on video, youre wrong" you cannot use what isn't true (in you're example Wilder is unbeaten, but you use that hypothetical situ as the basis for your argument for a split.
          Anyway, the numbers show that Wilder is a puny draw versus Joshua's numbers.
          One is a lemonade stand- the other is a department store.

Comment

Well, I'm not too familiar with the UK boxing scene and how their fighters generally tend to speak about their peers, but it could be any number of reasons including the truth, professional jealousy, what promoter or affiliation they have, they are told to, personal beef with a fighter they criticize, to gain media exposure by saying what is a trending current topic (whether it be true or false), or they, just like some fans have formed a unique bond with the fighter they hold as faultless. The ones that fought Wilder do so in the attempt to raise their "status" to be percieved as a valid dangerous opponent worthy of being ducked.
            As is the case with Fury, IMO I dont believe it would be in Tyson Furys best interest if he stated that Deontay Wilder is a ducker and cherry picker and the rational reason he chose to fight me having no title opposed to Joshua and having a chance to be the next undisputed American HW champ since Riddick Bowe was because I was 100's of poounds overweight, recovering from a battle with drugs and depression, had not laced em up for nearly 2 1/2 yrs, I've garnered a reputation that for a man of my stature I posess the devastating power of pillows in both fists, and my comeback consisted of 2 fights against bottom tier opponents where I physically looked as if I was a real life humpty dumpty as opposed to the elite level fighter I once was before I fell off the scene. Or would it?

Comment

"i wont sell my soul for 50 million"

so wilder didnt sell his for an extra 10 or whatever

wilder will make more than the 40 when they fight...and he wont be held to DAZN(unless something dramatic changes and showtime and fox go out of boxing)

have hearn and company ever once come with a fair split deal and said were ok with vegas and us ppv? which si the best deal for both guys as they will make most money?

nope...everything was either lowball flat fees and then a deal where wilder had to sign himself over and fight on an app no one really has where theyll charge 10-20 bucks for his fight with AJ
              I take it that you are adamantly opposed to paying "10-20 bucks for his fight with AJ" and would rather you along with the rest of the paying public pay 100 or whatever more it would cost so that you can help line the pockets of those involved, because multi million dollars for one man is insulting to begin with?

And Wilder just fought Breazeale on Showtime and is looking to fight next on Showtime with his previous fights on Showtime......yet he felt it necessary to claim he is a free agent, followed by an offer for 3 fights on another platform which was worth nearly five times more than his career earnings total for 41 fights and felt it was BS to try and "handcuff" him to a platform for more than 1 fight?
              OOO K, I think I'm beginning to see the truth now!

Comment

every offer from AJs side has been flat out deception and misdirection or something that comes with a cost to wilder.....not once have they even hinted at coming with a good offer that makes the most for both guys and doesn't involve wilder signing himself over to them

and they've been fighting scrubs....while wilder has tried to fight fury twice and AJ...all in the last year and half while actually fighting fury and Ortiz at least once.....

"I hope it lasts longer so I can say it too me less rounds" -AJ....that guy must be spooked to death right now

if hearn is serious lets see him make an actual good/serious offer after the ruiz fight....but most likely they are as shook as ever and will posture in the media again and act like its on wilder.......hearn has been talking like "its gotta be next" and "well def talk to them".....but I doubt hes serious about making a legit offer that is fair to everyone

LOL everything has been misdirection? Hahaha. Its all Joshua fault and wilders done everything to make the fight and all that eh.

Wilders ducking. He's openly admitting it and so is his bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                  Wilder fought cans thrust up the rankings by the WBC to suit until he fought a slow as a snail and old Ortiz, then picked on a fat Fury coming back from addiction. Fury said himself he was 40%, I would tend to say 75%...Regardless, this is a terrible resume for somebody holding the WBC belt hostage

Which brings me to your next question and my next point.
                  Wilder could (should imho) be fighting Joshua next, being a man of his word and making "one face, one name, one champion". Then there's Dillian Whyte, Wilder has to personally tell Dillian via text message that he would duck him, how very brave of your champion, all with the final goal of regurgitating Joshuas 17th victim Dominic Breazeale.

And your final point....Fury was not top 5 when he came back.. He had been on the sofa drinking and sniffing his little piggie heart out and then after one shambles why would Fury accept another homecooked abortion of a fight on a PBC card????

Dude, if your a Wilder fan, tell your boi to man up and stop chasing bums.

Wilder/Ortiz II my ass
                  mr "75 percent" fury didnt want to rematch

tell mr anthony "show me 50 mil and ill sign tomorrow.....oh **** you got 50 mil? uhh nah ...i wont sell my soul for 50 mil...its gotta be in the UK for the fans" joshua to man up

tell em both actually

oh and uhhh...fury had 3 camps before he fought wilder.....he didnt literally pick himself up off a coke binge....but whatever narrative you need to make yourself feel better there champ!

its clear wilder bothers you alot....hes not going away...and hes fun and good for the sport! have a good day mate!

anthony joshua is so brave fighting parker, povetkin and ruiz back to back to back! murderers row right there! all legends!!! LOL

Comment

mr "75 percent" fury didnt want to rematch

tell mr anthony "show me 50 mil and ill sign tomorrow.....oh **** you got 50 mil? uhh nah ...i wont sell my soul for 50 mil...its gotta be in the UK for the fans" joshua to man up

tell em both actually

oh and uhhh...fury had 3 camps before he fought wilder.....he didnt literally pick himself up off a coke binge....but whatever narrative you need to make yourself feel better there champ!

its clear wilder bothers you alot....hes not going away...and hes fun and good for the sport! have a good day mate!

anthony joshua is so brave fighting parker, povetkin and ruiz back to back to back! murderers row right there! all legends!!! LOL
                    Ok, so I've gone with bullets cos cba actually going into the deepest detail (i will upon request though coz this post is paper thin and i got alot more)

*Mr 75% didnt want a rematch - not on wilders terms no
                    * 50million offer - Hearn said lets see a contract but only ever saw a term sheet, no meetings coz there non productive lol
                    *Furys 3 camps - FFS check fat ass Furys flab in the Wilder fight, it wobbled when he jabbed hahahah you saying he was more than 75%????? coz ur the only one bro but best to yous
                    *Wilder bothers me coz im a boxing fan, i dont choose fury or aj or anyone made by a corp, I pick the best boxer and the fact Deontay Wilder is a champ is a disgrace to boxing (im more than happy to go int this further)... His right hand is pandering to the lowest common denominator - you
                    *Povetkin alone wipes the floor with anyone of Widlers past opponents, not sure why you would bring him up actually.

So yeh, your post is crap buddy

I know its really difficult to defend beyonce right now but you keep your head up slugger, your input is always appreciated

Comment

what did froch say?

Comment

Working...
                      X