View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 01:03 AM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 83,309.26
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
every offer from AJs side has been flat out deception and misdirection or something that comes with a cost to wilder.....not once have they even hinted at coming with a good offer that makes the most for both guys and doesn't involve wilder signing himself over to them

and they've been fighting scrubs....while wilder has tried to fight fury twice and AJ...all in the last year and half while actually fighting fury and Ortiz at least once.....

"I hope it lasts longer so I can say it too me less rounds" -AJ....that guy must be spooked to death right now

if hearn is serious lets see him make an actual good/serious offer after the ruiz fight....but most likely they are as shook as ever and will posture in the media again and act like its on wilder.......hearn has been talking like "its gotta be next" and "well def talk to them".....but I doubt hes serious about making a legit offer that is fair to everyone

LOL everything has been misdirection? Hahaha. Its all Joshua fault and wilders done everything to make the fight and all that eh.

Wilders ducking. He's openly admitting it and so is his bosses.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote