View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 12:40 AM #75
Up and Comer

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
WOKnWOH will become famous soon enoughWOKnWOH will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,935.88

Well, I'm not too familiar with the UK boxing scene and how their fighters generally tend to speak about their peers, but it could be any number of reasons including the truth, professional jealousy, what promoter or affiliation they have, they are told to, personal beef with a fighter they criticize, to gain media exposure by saying what is a trending current topic (whether it be true or false), or they, just like some fans have formed a unique bond with the fighter they hold as faultless. The ones that fought Wilder do so in the attempt to raise their "status" to be percieved as a valid dangerous opponent worthy of being ducked.
As is the case with Fury, IMO I dont believe it would be in Tyson Furys best interest if he stated that Deontay Wilder is a ducker and cherry picker and the rational reason he chose to fight me having no title opposed to Joshua and having a chance to be the next undisputed American HW champ since Riddick Bowe was because I was 100's of poounds overweight, recovering from a battle with drugs and depression, had not laced em up for nearly 2 1/2 yrs, I've garnered a reputation that for a man of my stature I posess the devastating power of pillows in both fists, and my comeback consisted of 2 fights against bottom tier opponents where I physically looked as if I was a real life humpty dumpty as opposed to the elite level fighter I once was before I fell off the scene. Or would it?
WOKnWOH is offline   Reply With Quote