View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:07 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4622 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 93,951.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Once again Boxing IN GENERAL is struggling a bit in America. It is going to take something DRASTIC to give this sport that boost it needs and I'm not just taking about PBC I'm talking about EVERYBODY because NONE OF THEM are doing all that great right now. Attendance and TV Ratings seems to be rapidly declining for ALL OF BOXING in the U.S. and that is not good for the sport at all

Fans pretending to be naive in wanting to make it seem like "Only PBC Is Doing Bad While DAZN and Top Rank Are Doing Great" which is LIE!

Boxing just cannot seem to get that younger Demographic interested into their sport and when you don't do well in that 16-34 Demographic then the future does not look good. Especially when the Younger Demographic is far more into others sports and the competition like MMA/UFC far more than they are into Boxing

Look like a Website that anybody on this forum could've made to be honest, need a more credible source than that though but we shall see how things play out after the 4 year deal is up for PBC with FOX and we shall see how things go for Showtime
Exactly, I agree with everything you've just posted. Boxing's popularity is down everywhere in the states and globally. Also, taking boxing off of television isn't exactly helping matters either. It is only going to make it harder in order to draw the non boxing fan and to help expand an already shrinking demographic.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote