View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 04:43 PM #9
Interim Champion

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
davidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond reputedavidw9785 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 9,074.94
ur a bitch - Boxing Goat and a fag - Boxing Goat and a dumb ass - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
After this past Sat nights fight, the thought crossed my mind, is Wilder the hardest puncher Ive ever seen? I kinda dismissed it because Hawk Jackson had always been my #1, in a P4P sense of course. And I never even thought about a #2. Because whoever he is, hes not in the same universe as Hawk. But I put some serious thought to comparing Wilder as a puncher to Hawk, and I kinda gave Wilder the edge. As hard as Hawk punched, he was KOing guys his size. Wilder is giving away 30, 40, 50lbs every time he steps in the ring, and hes knocking guys senseless. Its almost scary to think about what Wilder would do to guys his size. Im not willing to says hes a bigger puncher than Hawk. But hes definitely in the conversation.
And let's not overlook the fact that Wilder's one-punch KO has to be one of the most swagged out one-punch KO's of all time. He folds Breazeale with an atomic bomb right hand, twirls, bows, and strolls to the neutral corner in one fell swoop!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
davidw9785 is offline   Reply With Quote