View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 06:16 AM #5
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 4159 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,124.14
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You're the one looking for dicks on normal women. Sorry to have outed you in front of everyone but if you're trying to keep a secret, then don't ask about trannys on a public forum.
The "woman" has a killer jawline, a man's voice, vascular neck and temples. She is also from the ladyboy capital of the world. Pointing this stuff out isn't "hating", I don't get why you came in my thread on the defensive? Why does it offend you? I didn't say it's wrong for him to be engaged to a ladyboy did I? Your attempts to try and spin my thread into a hive of gayness for you to wallow in is frankly disgusting and embarrassing.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote