View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:34 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4725 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 175,553.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I mean I tend to doubt it got discussed very seriously myself behind the scenes if at all, but it seemed like a makeable fight if Bob legit tried to make it.

But my main point is Bob isn't the guy who's gonna be able to make that sorta fight very often even if he tried to cuz of how he operates & how lowball-ish he is with guys's value or how he wants options if he pays a guy his value. Thats a problem with these name guys specifically PBC/Haymon guys who don't seem to take to wanting to be in long term deals with promoters.

And I do wonder what Mikey's recent fights did in gate revenue. I think he increased his value with a nice clip with the Broner fight, but I'd like to see it in real numbers to get a better idea of it & if its legit.
I'll see if I can get the commission report for the Easter Jr fight. What other fights are you interested in seeing? Lipinets in SA?
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote