View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:36 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12001 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,052.61
Total Points: 195,605.62
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Badder than US Navy Seals and Korean UDT...

Do you agree?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
Special Air Service
The Special Air Service is a special forces unit of the British Army?

Good question...I don't know
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pechorin View Post
SAS the best. but to be fair, at that lvl, it's hard to pick one group over the other.
It's impossible to say which is "best", the SAS or their US equivalent, because they work so closely together behind the scenes and have access to each other's intelligence, equipment, and personel, whenever necessary.

The SAS have the highest rep, I would say, because they are the oldest and the one which all other "special forces" groups around the world are modelled on.

A 6 man SAS team storming the Iranian Embassy in London, May 1980:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote