View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:52 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 37,476.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
And that’s why I pay attention in camps too. Stiverne is a guy who’s weight just kept climbing with more inactivity. Ruiz and Kownacki are guys who will upload videos in camp 8 hours a day, eating clean and then step on the scale and stay the same lol.

If I’m a betting man then I’m expecting AJ to win, but I’m likely putting some money on Andy for them odds.
See this is the thing, lol Lucas Browne does it as well I always wondered how they can train so diligently, eat correctly and still turn up in the shape they do. I gotta go with they're laying it on thick.

I mean you could eat all the good food in the world but if you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. I bet these guys are eating a lot of crap too.
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote