View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 02:49 PM #15
The ugly American

Quoted: 9446 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,254.59
Total Points: 129,560.11
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Sure, the growth is 3.2% instead of 4%, lets all hold him accountable and ask where is the 4%. However, in the mean time I wont complain that under him the economy is doing very well, regardless if its not meeting the numbers he threw out.

Im also holding him accountable for not delivering on the wall and healthcare as well, however until someone better comes along and seems like they would do a better job, hes the best we have.
You'll notice that superfan never once dinged Obama for not meeting his GDP, unemployment, or wage goals as he promised.

Just Trump.

Go! Team! Go!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Why you let him infest your threads with his superfan cheerleading is beyond me.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote