View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 07:41 PM #89
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 57,570.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Yes, sir, you are right. But why can't I change my mind after seeing how vicious Garcia looked? I know he was fighting Granados, but I never saw him so vicious and determined. I have never seen Danny that way before.

Things and minds change. Never said he would beat either. What agenda? Garcia vs Spence would be great, if they wanted to avoid dealing with Arum.

To add, neither Spence nor Crawford looked great to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEN3RY View Post
I didn't think he looked great, the little I saw of the Granados fight, but that's okay if truly you changed your mind. I don't see how an opponent like Granados could change your optics of another fighter, to go from Berto level to above Crawford, but okay, that's between you and yourself.
The ****** says Danny looked "vicious" beating up a journeyman (after ducking Terrence) while Terrence won every round and forced Khan to quit and Errald shutout his LW opponent...ya def not look great

******s gonna ******
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote