View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 07:39 PM #88
The Champ

Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,057.50
Total Points: 62,712.40
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEN3RY View Post
I didn't think he looked great, the little I saw of the Granados fight, but that's okay if truly you changed your mind. I don't see how an opponent like Granados could change your optics of another fighter, to go from Berto level to above Crawford, but okay, that's between you and yourself.
The reason isn't Granados. It's Spence, Crawford, and Danny. Neither Spence nor Crawford looked amazing to me, given who they were fighting. I'm actually more their fan than Danny.

Danny Garcia was fighting an OK fighter like there's no tomorrow and didn't care anymore. I was impressed with that and want to see if he would fight that way against either Spence or Crawford, as he said post fight. That's all.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote