View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 07:31 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,414.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
true...although I don't mind paying for a legit ppv quality fight. when was the last time we got a really good fight on free tv that wasn't a premium subscription channel?
The only fights on free TV are PBC. In the time buy era, we got some pretty good fights, but now in the paid era, they appear to be giving everyone a showcase fight before building to bigger things.

Fans should buy whatever fights they think are worth the money. I just have no issue if a fan is happy that Crawford vs. Khan flopped, because everybody knew that fight was a joke and had it done well on PPV, there'd be no incentive for the promoter to present something better in the future.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote